06-10-2013, 02:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am currently getting anyone to 10th prestige on world at war. If you would like to have 10th private message me your psn id and I will add you. But rules are no spamming my inbox, no bugging. Just be patient and I will help prestige all of you. I can also give binds and do xp lobbies. And I can hack zombies so hmu. All Donations welcome my paypal if you want to tell me and ill give you my paypal email.
Last edited by Xx_Austin_xX ; 06-10-2013 at 06:38 PM. Reason: k
06-10-2013, 02:45 PM #2
add V-ReAcTz--

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by Yreish16 View Post
add V-ReAcTz--

Add Me On Skype itzcashmodd3r
06-10-2013, 03:32 PM #3
I need 10th please
06-10-2013, 05:09 PM #4
Legit
06-12-2013, 04:46 PM #5
Dawud
Little One
Originally posted by xX View Post
I am currently getting anyone to 10th prestige on world at war. If you would like to have 10th private message me your psn id and I will add you. But rules are no spamming my inbox, no bugging. Just be patient and I will help prestige all of you. I can also give binds and do xp lobbies. And I can hack zombies so hmu. All Donations welcome my paypal if you want to tell me and ill give you my paypal email.

Hi I need the hack please as I can not seem to get All my attachments. Psn p akiskywalker With no space
06-19-2013, 07:04 AM #6
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
I am currently getting anyone to 10th prestige on world at war. If you would like to have 10th private message me your psn id and I will add you. But rules are no spamming my inbox, no bugging. Just be patient and I will help prestige all of you. I can also give binds and do xp lobbies. And I can hack zombies so hmu. All Donations welcome my paypal if you want to tell me and ill give you my paypal email.

can you do it for me? When you reply and accept, ill send you my details. I don't have WaW atm. I am getting it very soon. Thanks
06-22-2013, 01:43 AM #7

Doing a 10th prestige lobby, do you need cfw for that or it can be done without it? I also would like this, but I don't got the game as of now. I could let you do it though for me if you want let me know.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo