Post: why cant i get this ha anyone had the same proble but gotten it?!?!
02-03-2012, 09:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok i have tried everything and i CANT HACK DER RIESE!!!I am supposed to go into cafm and copy USB nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff then hit right on the dpad go to hdd0 so on and so on nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff [] circle and start right? i data transfur i have the PKG files o i go to the ps store download then cancle the mp is there but MY MOD ISNT PLEASE HELP ME!
02-04-2012, 05:21 PM #2
Originally posted by JBPRODUCTIONZ View Post
ok i have tried everything and i CANT HACK DER RIESE!!!I am supposed to go into cafm and copy USB nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff then hit right on the dpad go to hdd0 so on and so on nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff [] circle and start right? i data transfur i have the PKG files o i go to the ps store download then cancle the mp is there but MY MOD ISNT PLEASE HELP ME!

You need this: You must login or register to view this content.
You just put the map pack pkg. for Der Riese into it (here's the link if you don't have it: BLUS30192 (USA version): You must login or register to view this content. or BLES00354 (U.K. version): You must login or register to view this content.) into the Waninkko demo manager and it creates a folder. Put the map pack pkg. into that folder and either use a filemanager or an FTP server (filemanager's A LOT quicker) and put that folder into hdd0/vsh/task. After you've done that restart your PS3 and then it should say install demo on the XMB screen. Install it then go to filemanager or FTP server and go under hdd0/game/BLUS30192 (or BLES00354) and put that zombie_factory_patch.ff intio the new dlc3 folder or whatever and Der Riese will be hacked.
02-04-2012, 11:38 PM #3
ok i have heard of this method befour i know it works but i need to hook up do i put the files on a usb then put it on my jb ps3 ? or my updated one? or use filezilla and uplaod the folder there but for file zilla you can do it for a jb ps3 right becuase you need a IP right?
02-05-2012, 01:23 AM #4
ok i have heard of this method befour i know it works but i need to hook up do i put the files on a usb then put it on my jb ps3 ? or my updated one? or use filezilla and uplaod the folder there but for file zilla you can do it for a jb ps3 right becuase you need a IP right?

You do it through your jailbroken PS3. You don't have to use FTP server, I'd say it would be easier with Comengie's Awesome Filemanager: You must login or register to view this content. Just put the map pack pkg. file into the demo manager and when it maks a folder just drag the pkg. file into that folder. Then put that folder on a usb flashdrive. Then load up Comengie's Awesome Filemanager on your PS3. On the left side you'll notice some folders (your usb should be plugged in) and you'll see a folder called usb0000 or something like that. Click the select button on your PS3 controller and the screen will turn red. Then open the usb folder and you'll see that folder that you had already created. Now go to the right side of the filemanager and go into the hdd0 folder, then go into vsh, then task. Now go to the left of your screen, hover over your folder that you created and press circle. It'll ask you if you want to copy it, and you press the start putton on your controller. When it's finished copying restart your PS3. When it turns back on hover under the game icon and you'll see there's a demo or whatever you gotta download. Download it. Then place that zombie_factory_patch.ff on your usb and go back into the filemanager. Find your Usb folder on the left. Open it. Switch to the right side. Go to hdd0, then game, then BLUS30192 or BLES00354, then to folder dlc 3. Then inside that folder delete the zombie_factory_patch.ff. Then switch back to the left side and hit circle on the zombie_factory.ff and press start when it asks you to. After that you have officially hacked Der Riese. Feel Proud.
02-05-2012, 03:36 AM #5
what file did i creat theres three or are you talking about the W@W mp3 PKG file?
02-05-2012, 03:45 AM #6
Jango
I love my kitteh
ok i have tried everything and i CANT HACK DER RIESE!!!I am supposed to go into cafm and copy USB nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff then hit right on the dpad go to hdd0 so on and so on nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff [] circle and start right? i data transfur i have the PKG files o i go to the ps store download then cancle the mp is there but MY MOD ISNT PLEASE HELP ME!

I just data transfer from my 4.0 to my 3.55 using the 4.0 spoofer.
Open up black box.
Go to filezilla.
Place my patches in the right spots.
Data transfer back.
And wah lah done.
02-05-2012, 05:51 AM #7
na too much work for me plus i cant figure out what he is talking about what file did i creat theres one called 00000001 or something like that? then inside that folder theres 3 files both have 1mb then the 1 has 0mb

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

omfg it still didnt work an error pops up and says.... Server script compile error
uknown function
(see console for details) WTF?!?!?!?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo