03-26-2012, 10:46 PM #1
SNBAD
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys,
Im having a problem with a patch, I have xRaWs V5 and i want to change the say menu.... I managed to open the patch and change the text but when i put it back onto my ps3 the game won`t start in multiplayer anymore...... Where am i going wrong? ive spent days at it..... i used bucshots fastfile viewer, i tried a patch converter and ffviewer. im only just getting into this modding lark and im hitting a brick wall all the time....... please help............. thanks in advance guys. SNBAD
03-27-2012, 11:48 AM #2
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
Originally posted by SNBAD View Post
Hi guys,
Im having a problem with a patch, I have xRaWs V5 and i want to change the say menu.... I managed to open the patch and change the text but when i put it back onto my ps3 the game won`t start in multiplayer anymore...... Where am i going wrong? ive spent days at it..... i used bucshots fastfile viewer, i tried a patch converter and ffviewer. im only just getting into this modding lark and im hitting a brick wall all the time....... please help............. thanks in advance guys. SNBAD

What do you want to change in the say menu? Suppose you want to put your name everywhere too?
03-27-2012, 12:23 PM #3
SNBAD
Haxor!
Originally posted by iiReFuZee View Post
What do you want to change in the say menu? Suppose you want to put your name everywhere too?

whats the point in answering if all you want to do is accuse or jump to your own conclusion? I am new to modding nevermind patch editing....... for your information i do only want to change the say menu and nothing more! I want to change "Binds are gay" and " you V me with no mods" to what ever i want it to say...... How can new people learn anything or even dare ask when all you want to do is accuse them of being liars.........
I need help with patch editing NOT a judge.......................
03-27-2012, 07:43 PM #4
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
whats the point in answering if all you want to do is accuse or jump to your own conclusion? I am new to modding nevermind patch editing....... for your information i do only want to change the say menu and nothing more! I want to change "Binds are gay" and " you V me with no mods" to what ever i want it to say...... How can new people learn anything or even dare ask when all you want to do is accuse them of being liars.........
I need help with patch editing NOT a judge.......................

uMad? ..................
03-28-2012, 12:49 AM #5
SNBAD
Haxor!
Originally posted by iiReFuZee View Post
uMad? ..................

There you go again! answering with no help at all.......... Dont matter now ive sorted it........ Thanks Judge Judy Smile
03-29-2012, 12:32 PM #6
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
There you go again! answering with no help at all.......... Dont matter now ive sorted it........ Thanks Judge Judy Smile

No problem Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo