08-11-2012, 08:47 AM #1
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, I know karoolus made a zombie patch ages ago, a really simple one that auto unlocks trophies. Now my question is, is there any other zombie patch with a mod menu that has the option to unlcok trophies? and does it unlock all trophies at once or do you have to keep restarting it the whole time like the karoolus one?

I couldnt find any yet :( if you know a patch that can do thi please link me! thx
08-12-2012, 08:29 PM #2
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by manhunter7 View Post
Hey everyone, I know karoolus made a zombie patch ages ago, a really simple one that auto unlocks trophies. Now my question is, is there any other zombie patch with a mod menu that has the option to unlcok trophies? and does it unlock all trophies at once or do you have to keep restarting it the whole time like the karoolus one?

I couldnt find any yet :( if you know a patch that can do thi please link me! thx

Do you specifically want it for zombies? Or do you just want any patch that can unlock trophies?
08-13-2012, 04:06 AM #3
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
doesnt matter as long as it unlocks the platina :y: best thing would be a mod menu that can unlock trophies.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo