05-06-2013, 08:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have recently been testing out ways to get stealth working for W@W muliplayer

my theory is that it isn't patched on mw2 and that game is released later than w@w so it's very likely it's possible in w@w

So far i have manged to get it so the when you spawn or use a developer command it will come up like stealth but i can't seem get it to appear on the screen but it does open i just can't see the options etc.

If anyone has any information or can help me get this working if would be greatly appreciated

Here's a picture for now but this is only in testing at the moment

You must login or register to view this content.

(Sorry if its in the wrong section and this is about PS3 CFG)

UPDATE:
After testing and testing i have found afew things out
1.stealth is possible within w@w but not in the same way as cod 4 or mw2 (this is likely due to the way the game is coded or something else)
2.Im currently working on a stealth for w@w
3.Im not sure if this will be released
4.The Method is stable but like in MW2 if you scroll too fast it will overflow causing the game to crash or freeze
Last edited by Silent Assassin ; 05-09-2013 at 08:06 PM.
05-08-2013, 10:48 PM #11
Originally posted by Silent

Looks great Smile
05-09-2013, 12:27 PM #12
Very nice find!
You should release :y:
05-09-2013, 08:05 PM #13
Updated thread please read
05-13-2013, 09:46 AM #14
Savage_847
Vault dweller
I have recently been testing out ways to get stealth working for W@W muliplayer

my theory is that it isn't patched on mw2 and that game is released later than w@w so it's very likely it's possible in w@w

So far i have manged to get it so the when you spawn or use a developer command it will come up like stealth but i can't seem get it to appear on the screen but it does open i just can't see the options etc.

If anyone has any information or can help me get this working if would be greatly appreciated

(Sorry if its in the wrong section and this is about PS3 CFG)

UPDATE:
After testing and testing i have found afew things out
1.stealth is possible within w@w but not in the same way as cod 4 or mw2 (this is likely due to the way the game is coded or something else)
2.Im currently working on a stealth for w@w
3.Im not sure if this will be released
4.The Method is stable but like in MW2 if you scroll too fast it will overflow causing the game to crash or freeze

OMG did you did you found that out? damn thats funny cause i fucking released the dvar to change the location of the say command and i get no credit? wow leeching fagot, and also that ain't stealth you use "say" commands people can still see it, i made a real stealth mod menu and people can see it.
05-13-2013, 10:34 AM #15
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Stuff cfg^_^ cfw all the way
05-13-2013, 05:02 PM #16
Originally posted by 847 View Post
OMG did you did you found that out? damn thats funny cause i fucking released the dvar to change the location of the say command and i get no credit? wow leeching fagot, and also that ain't stealth you use "say" commands people can still see it, i made a real stealth mod menu and people can see it.

Lets get a couple of things straight here:
1. I never have leeched and never will
2. This is using the mini console
3. I haven't released anything so im not sure why your saying i leeched it

Hope this clears things up
05-13-2013, 08:27 PM #17
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Lets get a couple of things straight here:
1. I never have leeched and never will
2. This is using the mini console
3. I haven't released anything so im not sure why your saying i leeched it

Hope this clears things up

first off, if you used the mini console your menu would of been at the top left corner, and also your menu position looks the same as Alex-George-HnM Devils Judgment V1 You must login or register to view this content. and he used did use the dvar i found, theirs no other way to make your menu position like that with out that dvar. LEECHER
05-13-2013, 08:35 PM #18
Originally posted by 847 View Post
first off, if you used the mini console your menu would of been at the top left corner, and also your menu position looks the same as Alex-George-HnM Devils Judgment V1 You must login or register to view this content. and he used did use the dvar i found, theirs no other way to make your menu position like that with out that dvar. LEECHER

I re positioned the mini console using dvars and centered it and i haven't looked at Alex's thread yet but i will take a look

like i said before i haven't released anything so you can't call me a leecher

also this is something that i just been testing etc. why would i try take credit for something i haven't done when you released it first
05-13-2013, 08:39 PM #19
Savage_847
Vault dweller
I re positioned the mini console using dvars and centered it and i haven't looked at Alex's thread yet but i will take a look

like i said before i haven't released anything so you can't call me a leecher

also this is something that i just been testing etc. why would i try take credit for something i haven't done when you released it first

you cannot re position the mini console theirs no dvar that can do that :troll:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo