03-24-2015, 02:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been trying for a few weeks to mod some stuff on a patch my friend gave me, but everytime I try to switch something on the coding, it gives me an error "Trying to set index 0 (which is a byte value) to invalid value 33036". As I was editing it, I was testing in every changing I was making, on split screen. It hadn't give me any errors whatsoever. But when I go online it start to give me this error. I downloaded world at war for pc so I could test it and check syntax, but I didn't find a way to test it since tutorials are too rushed and I don't have _cheat.gsc files on my patch. If you have any idea how to help me out, plz add me on skype : Im_Couto . Or reply, thanks!

Note: If I wait 15 minutes on pre-game lobby, the error goes away.
03-24-2015, 11:24 AM #2
You need to use a waw patch editor

You must login or register to view this content.
03-24-2015, 03:59 PM #3
Dave_23
Save Point
This is because the patch has an invald size. Download CoD fastfile editor XP, it works on windows 8/7/.. I had this error too, when i found out this error occured, because of the size from the patch.. And when u edit a patch, save every gsc first. Edit a gsc, save it and then save it as ff, when ur done. Hoped this helped u :-))
04-04-2015, 05:35 AM #4
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
You need to use a waw patch editor

You must login or register to view this content.

This patch editor never works for me, after i'm done editing, it doesn't save.
04-04-2015, 08:04 AM #5
Originally posted by MarkModding View Post
This patch editor never works for me, after i'm done editing, it doesn't save.

You need to save the file after every edit you make
04-04-2015, 05:37 PM #6
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
You need to save the file after every edit you make

You mean, after every change like, if i'm going to add a thread I have to put a letter, save, put another letter, and save?
Because otherwise I did it, only thing I changed was adding a thread and linking it to onplayerspawned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo