04-30-2015, 03:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ive just downloaded W@W In When i try to load up the game i just get straight black screen. I've tried to go to debug setting in change the boot mode to release mode but it didn't work is there a eboot so i can play multiplayer ??

Im on DEX 4.65.2 REBUG
04-30-2015, 04:29 AM #2
SC58
Former Staff
just make a debug eboot for mp and for some reason you can't play sp or zm as it give black screen but changing boot mode may fix it if not then only thing u can play is mp, unless maybe the game is breaking and u need to patch the break points to be able to play sp/zm if not then your out of luck on playing them :p

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

TheRichSlut
04-30-2015, 04:29 AM #3
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Ive just downloaded W@W In When i try to load up the game i just get straight black screen. I've tried to go to debug setting in change the boot mode to release mode but it didn't work is there a eboot so i can play multiplayer ??

Im on DEX 4.65.2 REBUG

You need a debugged eboot
04-30-2015, 04:45 AM #4
Synergy
Big Daddy
The way I fixed is going to debug settings and network settings for debug and changing it to dual settings.

The following user thanked Synergy for this useful post:

04-30-2015, 06:02 PM #5
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
bro change you eboot .
05-01-2015, 01:31 AM #6
zNxRo
Banned
list a link bro allot help

Some people are tits on a bull REALLY DEX DEBUG EBOOT OMG ! Forrest Gump can do better.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo