10-13-2015, 06:08 PM #1
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm making this project for history class.
I need help with placing objects and putting sound effects like using the Artillery as bombs an make gun sounds in the background like people/enemies shooting...
I really need to know how to make it to where I can save the game after I make it.. so when i turn off the PS3 I can just activate this and don't have to remake it.

The following user thanked Juan for this useful post:

10-13-2015, 06:10 PM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Juan View Post
I'm making this project for history class.
I need help with placing objects and putting sound effects like using the Artillery as bombs an make gun sounds in the background like people/enemies shooting...
I really need to know how to make it to where I can save the game after I make it.. so when i turn off the PS3 I can just activate this and don't have to remake it.

Don't know if it is possible for this game... just make a Bo2 GSC that spawns care packages and plays an explosion sound from Bo2 rather than this game.
10-13-2015, 06:12 PM #3
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Infraction View Post
Don't know if it is possible for this game... just make a Bo2 GSC that spawns care packages and plays an explosion sound from Bo2 rather than this game.

I want it to be set and ready... I want to work on it at home and like have it just set...
Remember I'm going to be at school and I'm not going to have.. a computer or anything.. Any other Ideas???
10-13-2015, 06:14 PM #4
Default Avatar
Remy
I want it to be set and ready... I want to work on it at home and like have it just set...
Remember I'm going to be at school and I'm not going to have.. a computer or anything.. Any other Ideas???

That is why I suggested making a GSC, everytime you inject it, it will spawn the car packages where you want them. Then record it and upload to youtube or something. You are not going to be able to edit a map literally lol
10-26-2015, 01:00 PM #5
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >
I'm making this project for history class.

Get negged

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo