10-21-2015, 02:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guy's i need help on making a Mod menu for Call Of Duty World At War for PS3. I already began Scripting it but it's my first time creating a Mod Menu so it's very confusing. If anyone can help me out i would be very happy and very grateful, i can send you the link if anyone is willing to help me out, you can add you name for helping me create this Mod Menu.
10-21-2015, 03:07 AM #2
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Joseph655 View Post
Hey guy's i need help on making a Mod menu for Call Of Duty World At War for PS3. I already began Scripting it but it's my first time creating a Mod Menu so it's very confusing. If anyone can help me out i would be very happy and very grateful, i can send you the link if anyone is willing to help me out, you can add you name for helping me create this Mod Menu.

Thread moved to World at War Modding Questions and Support section.
10-22-2015, 12:10 AM #3
Originally posted by Joseph655 View Post
Hey guy's i need help on making a Mod menu for Call Of Duty World At War for PS3. I already began Scripting it but it's my first time creating a Mod Menu so it's very confusing. If anyone can help me out i would be very happy and very grateful, i can send you the link if anyone is willing to help me out, you can add you name for helping me create this Mod Menu.

Hi You must login or register to view this content.

Things You'll Will Need:
1.) You must login or register to view this content.

2.) You must login or register to view this content.

3.) You must login or register to view this content.

FF Viewer (Virus Scan)
You must login or register to view this content.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The FF Viewer Will/Should Make it Easier too Make
+
Make Sure You find a Menu Base What Suits You.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards, WCL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo