02-24-2016, 02:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello peeps i remember the days of hosting on xbox and just got bored mw3 modding so i decided to go back to the old days where the big R2R
menus (R2R is Retail to Retail ) It is unlimited R2R i preffer these menu more then anything so im gonna explain what happened

i converted the zz9 v7 to ps3 and i went to world at war and started up split screen , gave my self handler and that but im getting a error
and keeps kicking me out of game it something like (index set to 0 invalid and theres the number like 33170 or somthing) mind i do get the gsc to workand menu appers but this annoying message cant even play 3 mins in a game so if anyone would like to help that would be amazing thanks

u can add me on skype

lmt.leader1

if u help and fix this with me u will be in credits and also u get 2 call of dutys ( any cod you want ) recoverys for free
02-25-2016, 09:55 PM #2
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Leaderz View Post
hello peeps i remember the days of hosting on xbox and just got bored mw3 modding so i decided to go back to the old days where the big R2R
menus (R2R is Retail to Retail ) It is unlimited R2R i preffer these menu more then anything so im gonna explain what happened

i converted the zz9 v7 to ps3 and i went to world at war and started up split screen , gave my self handler and that but im getting a error
and keeps kicking me out of game it something like (index set to 0 invalid and theres the number like 33170 or somthing) mind i do get the gsc to workand menu appers but this annoying message cant even play 3 mins in a game so if anyone would like to help that would be amazing thanks

u can add me on skype

lmt.leader1

if u help and fix this with me u will be in credits and also u get 2 call of dutys ( any cod you want ) recoverys for free

That error is normally given if your gsc file is either too big or too small, R2R menus are kinda pointless now anyway with all of the shitty usb mods and backups
02-28-2016, 01:12 AM #3
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
That error is normally given if your gsc file is either too big or too small, R2R menus are kinda pointless now anyway with all of the shitty usb mods and backups

true lol i just loved doin them with jtagged xbox so just thought ill make it for jailbreak as i play more ps3 then xbox now i managed to do it anyways now i managaed to use gsc and cfg file together to get it to work
04-25-2016, 10:22 AM #4
Hav u solved the issue?
04-25-2016, 10:22 AM #5
????????????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo