11-20-2010, 01:55 AM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay, here they are..
it's the same mods on all maps (trophies unlock on NDU & DR, but only on those 2)

You must login or register to view this content. (1 file)

You must login or register to view this content.

& I'm pretty sure that's all maps there is Winky Winky

have fun with it !

if any bugs, tell me about it Smile

wow, leechers.. over 20 downloads for verruckt & shi no numa & nothing to see here..
not even a reply, just grab & go..
Last edited by Karoolus ; 11-20-2010 at 09:44 AM.

The following 184 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

_xl2eVo_, .Illuminati., .Nik, Okami, $oulja, 68+1, 7thWolF, 8======D----, 890popbox, Adam West, ADAM594, Adamâ„¢, AgentBearJew, allant, Ander$on, andrew231654, Aron., Baby-panama, baluba777, Icy, BeeMovie, bernie2007, BobbyDee, boomsukas16, Bowers55, Breecem, Brentdevent, Carbon0x, Chill, CleanMODSHD, cmms07, cood5, Cpt.Red-Rocket, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, DaenerysTargy, davkay70, dfrost182, dimebag72, Diplo, Domov, DoWNL0, DreamKidzVa, Drug Dealer, duderly, E0000B6FAF25838, enzo2008enzo_, facecaca13, FM|T xR3PMz, FourzerotwoFAILS, frankaugurk, freddys, FrOoTLoOpZ, GangsterDean, garyb, GenHelghast, gokugamer, GreenTea101, Grumpy, Gshyne, hacker103, Hawkin, HeAdsWillRoLL, hilts11, HitMarkerHeaven, hum_h2, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, Hawk, Beats, iCoNz, IcyDose, ihaxgames, ii-ownaged-iixx, iTzTJCOOL, IxEvolutionIx, jakeyboy2172, Jakob, JBooFY, jfed, JordCorner, jp187187, jspeed25, k1ll3rs0wn, KaYos, keithfin, KevanKPS3, kmanthecaveman, l2ellVlliXz, lbalancel, LGxDEVIL, LightModz, LIL_SMOKEY412, lilelf29, lilkiller6009, lilnik_fc, LINUX♥, Lito, ll-KdOt-ll, LordxReaper, lovebros and 84 other users.
01-22-2011, 10:19 PM #182
Originally posted by jbirnbau View Post
Upgraded guns and wunderwaffle. That's the best part about Der Riese, and why I hate all the others. That and the soda machines.

jbirnbau are you following this pathway - hdd0/game/BLUS30192/usrdir/english/dlcmappack3/english/and then overwriting nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff here. Just checking because this is usually the problem.
01-22-2011, 11:43 PM #183
coolmankiller
Can’t trickshot me!
hey the der riese wont work wen i rename it and put the patch on
01-22-2011, 11:53 PM #184
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
okay, here they are..
it's the same mods on all maps (trophies unlock on NDU & DR, but only on those 2)

have fun with it !

wow, leechers.. over 20 downloads for verruckt & shi no numa & nothing to see here..

how do i exactly put these files to work ? and do they have to be blus30192 im not usin filezilla im just transferin my patches from usb to file manager. thanks can you explain?
01-23-2011, 12:41 PM #185
hacker103
Total x Clan
Originally posted by coolmankiller View Post
hey the der riese wont work wen i rename it and put the patch on

your not suppost to rename it :/ it should be nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff
01-23-2011, 02:36 PM #186
I Got Cookies
Over 9000 of them.
Thanks for the platinum on cod 5 =D
01-23-2011, 03:53 PM #187
OMG I USE THESE HACKS AND KAROOLUS IS A F***ING LEGEND I LOVE HI :black:M
01-23-2011, 10:03 PM #188
Originally posted by coho24 View Post
jbirnbau are you following this pathway - hdd0/game/BLUS30192/usrdir/english/dlcmappack3/english/and then overwriting nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff here. Just checking because this is usually the problem.

I wanted to let you guys know that I managed to fix the problem by re-downloading and re-installing and re-patching all the maps for the SECOND TIME. In order to install the maps and have them function, because the patch isn't natively English (it was Russian or something, idk, anyone else?), you need to start each map after install, just to make sure that the game recognizes that you have a working, non-hacked map/patch. After that you can finally install the patch. Otherwise, you get the script error. Funny thing is, the game only does this check once when you load up the map the first time. After that it couldn't give half a shit.

...PS, Karoolus. Thanks for the patch.
Last edited by jbirnbau ; 01-23-2011 at 10:26 PM.
01-24-2011, 12:53 AM #189
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
okay, here they are..

have fun with it !

Thanks very much great work i have all of the zombie patches you have created and your CL online patch you are a W@W LEGEND
01-24-2011, 03:44 PM #190
[NGU]Lewis188
Bounty hunter
well i can do mw2 cls but i dont know how to do w@w moddedzombies where is the directory fo bles?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo