Post: [Release] Karoolus Mod Menu Edit By BZH35 On Xbox Converted To PS3 [Amazing]
05-28-2011, 08:53 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Was Converted By Me nay1995.
Im not going to list the features just watch the video.

-Its a very stylish menu
-Has loads of mods

Video On Xbox:

PS3 Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Note:
I have a new menu coming out soon with over 85 mods, 14 menus, verification and much more still to come so stay tuned!

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Theres More On The Way!
Last edited by nay1995 ; 05-28-2011 at 09:04 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

AMNE, bkburger13, BlazingDope, Cien, Cubs, Dubsy, Glittery Penis Skittle, lbalancel, ljjp, lovebros, lozfoster, P4NiSh3R, ReX-05, Skyl1n3, SnaY, XKevin356, yaro, ZombieGoBoom1
07-18-2011, 05:09 PM #65
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by D34TH View Post
i know lol.. it gets really annoying when people post like this.. or LiKe ThIs HaHa..

lol.. :p
do you have AIM ? i need someone to talk to about something :p
07-18-2011, 05:10 PM #66
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
lol.. :p
do you have AIM ? i need someone to talk to about something :p

ya you already have me added lol
07-18-2011, 05:20 PM #67
i know lol.. it gets really annoying when people post like this.. or LiKe ThIs HaHa..

well sorry that i have problem's typing ill fix it my self thank's anyways

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

and more reason why i dont like to post shit on ngu people like you just thing that your shit cause you can type and that i cant type that very well or my f**king spell isnt that good so what. ill try my best still cant read ok whatever f**k it
07-18-2011, 05:23 PM #68
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by dakilla010 View Post
well sorry that i have problem's typing ill fix it my self thank's anyways

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

and more reason why i dont like to post shit on ngu people like you just thing that your shit cause you can type and that i cant type that very well or my f**king spell isnt that good so what. ill try my best still cant read ok whatever f**k it

we are just messing with you man, not trying to be mean
07-18-2011, 05:29 PM #69
we are just messing with you man, not trying to be mean

lol sorry i take shit to head like that .. it's true tho people do shit like this lol.. and i found out why too.. just reset ps3 and it works thank tho..
07-18-2011, 05:31 PM #70
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by dakilla010 View Post
lol sorry i take shit to head like that .. it's true tho people do shit like this lol.. and i found out why too.. just reset ps3 and it works thank tho..

chill dude Winky Winky
so explain again, what's the problem with the patch ? it's basically mine so i think i'll know what to do..
07-18-2011, 05:37 PM #71
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
chill dude Winky Winky
so explain again, what's the problem with the patch ? it's basically mine so i think i'll know what to do..

i know what he is talking about, when you data transfer the patch then try to host a match, barely anyone can connect to the lobby
07-18-2011, 06:12 PM #72
chill dude Winky Winky

lol .. l like this patch but the problem i having is forge i can pick up stuff just players.. and forced host cant find rooms
07-18-2011, 06:46 PM #73
isevthrty
Vault dweller
this patch has a few problems ----first off the force host works but you wait forever for players to join---everytime i tried to verify someone our side forfeited ---and you get stuck in the menu view ---it won'y go away

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo