07-02-2011, 06:57 PM #1
alpatch649
French Modder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone sorry for the delay here is the phoenix v4.1 with over 10 new mod.
have fun :420:

thank you also had:
IELLITEMODZX
Mikeyy v1
karrolus
su arizona
ViiRUSxModz
AoK Mikey

download: You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by alpatch649 ; 07-09-2011 at 05:34 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to alpatch649 for this useful post:

.Kane., Okami, Assassin, Baby-panama, BlazingDope, bnader, BriceC, Cien, codmadz332, Devil, Diddles2Fresshh, gusbus20, hydro_122499, iiReFuZee, JamesSwagger, juddylovespizza, lbalancel, LightModz, Mango_Knife, mattyjkilledme, mental_taliban, Neff, ReX-05, RoyalShady, Skyl1n3, TryCatchMe, TTG_HACKER, Xr3v0 HD, xXPolojackXx, YouRecognizeMe, User2340034u, Zombie
07-02-2011, 10:41 PM #65
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
Originally posted by .Kane. View Post
No not his mods but his actual patch has been leaked. I can show you where it is too. It's really easy to find his patch.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Idk what that is, but if its not leaked then take it out Smile

If the creator want alpatch take out them so should he do it!
-,-
07-02-2011, 11:10 PM #66
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
i get an error. Trying to set index 0 (which is a byte value) to invalid value 30315
Last edited by iiReFuZee ; 07-03-2011 at 10:52 AM.
07-03-2011, 12:07 AM #67
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
Originally posted by alpatch649 View Post
suk Eddie :420:

Serious take down Dowload link.
You are not cool -,-
07-03-2011, 01:03 AM #68
Neff
WTF Just Happened?
Originally posted by EddieMeduza View Post
Serious take down Dowload link.
You are not cool -,-

why would he listen to you? this is his patch & im pretty sure he wont listen to you.. just sayin
07-03-2011, 02:05 AM #69
Flopper
Do a barrel roll!
suk Eddie :420:

Awesome as usual thanks !:mudkip:
07-03-2011, 04:18 AM #70
Jrichman
Gym leader
Hello everyone sorry for the delay here is the phoenix v4.1 with over 10 new mod.
have fun :420:

thank you also had:
IELLITEMODZX
Mikeyy v1
karrolus
su arizona
ViiRUSxModz
AoK Mikey

download: You must login or register to view this content.

are u release it for all maps ?

+Rep idc Cool Man (aka Tustin)Cool Man (aka Tustin) lol
07-03-2011, 05:21 AM #71
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
I have used almost every mod out for cod 5 ,just to say .Alpatch is not greedy like others who cry about whos code it is . For anybody to say grow up is just sad. I am 38yrs old with lots of $$ retired at 36 . It is sad to see how selfish some ps3 users are in modding world. While what i just said is a fact ,as other had said the same .While xbox most user & the modding community is friendly as hell .Just makes me wonder why there are so many haters on ps3. Alpatch is the most friendly modder i have ever known/seen. I just dont get cryin over a game that most really dont care about anymore ? Alpatch is just spreading the wealth to everyone with no greed, so players can have fun, unlike some .To me he is a real man .Whoever has a problem about my post, i really dont care, say what you will, as to i know many modders & they are not flaming alpatch like i see here .First off this is the reason why ps3 modding is stuck on cod 5,6, no black ops, as to greed. If you all would just quit fighting over crap like this, the ps3 modding scene would proceed even further . Believe me, nobody will remember the ones who are greedy & full of themselves as to you are nothing but conceded ! After people see all the flaming/hate coments that goes on here,they will see how you really are & think = greed. You haters will be lonley & only friends you will have, is users that you think are your friends. Thank you alpatch ,you have always been the complete opposite of most conceded modders ,which i will say you are a good person .The more i see your mods get better, the more i see haters have nothing nice to say to you, as most probably had used your code + other modders codes when they started,as you have used others also . I am shure they did not flame on themselves, like they are doing to you ..Every one of you are using CFW & if it werent for getbrew + kmeaw geohot etc + many others you all would have nothing ! How would you feal if the ones who hacked the ps3 never gave out CFW for free ?? Thought so ,you dont see them devs flaming you as you are all using someones CFW + there CFW homebrew apps etc. I can tell you the answer to this ,cause real ps3 hackers/hackers share to help the scene evolve & you who are flaming want alpatch to have limits.. I find this selfish ,like i said hate all you want cause the truth hurts !:evil: No dev that made CFW is a hater in anyway ,as you all have leached there CFW even people as low as to make money off them + mods ,selling mods is a joke ! Every pc game hack team give for free ,RELOADED/DEFIANCE/ROBINHOOD/EDGE/IGN TWINS/ So many others. Then we have ps3 & most are full of greed = pathetic ! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, ALPATCH649 EVEN IF YOU KEEP YOUR WORK TO YOURSELF ,YOU ARE RESPECTED ! I see you love what you do & never let nobody stop you or bring you down ! If the CFW ps3 hackers never released ther work + did not allow others to make there CFW even better ,there would be no modding at all on the ps3 ! STOP FLAMING, it makes ngu look like a bad site....
Last edited by ZMK-iNFiNiTY ; 07-03-2011 at 05:25 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

alpatch649, Neff, Vampytwistッ
07-03-2011, 10:20 AM #72
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
This doesn'tt work for me! Gives me an error when i try to play it. Help?
Last edited by iiReFuZee ; 07-03-2011 at 11:12 AM.
07-03-2011, 10:30 AM #73
Default Avatar
AK47_
Originally posted by ZOMBIEKILLAH View Post
I have used almost every mod out for cod 5 ,just to say .Alpatch is not greedy like others who cry about whos code it is . For anybody to say grow up is just sad. I am 38yrs old with lots of $$ retired at 36 . It is sad to see how selfish some ps3 users are in modding world. While what i just said is a fact ,as other had said the same .While xbox most user & the modding community is friendly as hell .Just makes me wonder why there are so many haters on ps3. Alpatch is the most friendly modder i have ever known/seen. I just dont get cryin over a game that most really dont care about anymore ? Alpatch is just spreading the wealth to everyone with no greed, so players can have fun, unlike some .To me he is a real man .Whoever has a problem about my post, i really dont care, say what you will, as to i know many modders & they are not flaming alpatch like i see here .First off this is the reason why ps3 modding is stuck on cod 5,6, no black ops, as to greed. If you all would just quit fighting over crap like this, the ps3 modding scene would proceed even further . Believe me, nobody will remember the ones who are greedy & full of themselves as to you are nothing but conceded ! After people see all the flaming/hate coments that goes on here,they will see how you really are & think = greed. You haters will be lonley & only friends you will have, is users that you think are your friends. Thank you alpatch ,you have always been the complete opposite of most conceded modders ,which i will say you are a good person .The more i see your mods get better, the more i see haters have nothing nice to say to you, as most probably had used your code + other modders codes when they started,as you have used others also . I am shure they did not flame on themselves, like they are doing to you ..Every one of you are using CFW & if it werent for getbrew + kmeaw geohot etc + many others you all would have nothing ! How would you feal if the ones who hacked the ps3 never gave out CFW for free ?? Thought so ,you dont see them devs flaming you as you are all using someones CFW + there CFW homebrew apps etc. I can tell you the answer to this ,cause real ps3 hackers/hackers share to help the scene evolve & you who are flaming want alpatch to have limits.. I find this selfish ,like i said hate all you want cause the truth hurts !:evil: No dev that made CFW is a hater in anyway ,as you all have leached there CFW even people as low as to make money off them + mods ,selling mods is a joke ! Every pc game hack team give for free ,RELOADED/DEFIANCE/ROBINHOOD/EDGE/IGN TWINS/ So many others. Then we have ps3 & most are full of greed = pathetic ! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, ALPATCH649 EVEN IF YOU KEEP YOUR WORK TO YOURSELF ,YOU ARE RESPECTED ! I see you love what you do & never let nobody stop you or bring you down ! If the CFW ps3 hackers never released ther work + did not allow others to make there CFW even better ,there would be no modding at all on the ps3 ! STOP FLAMING, it makes ngu look like a bad site....

****ing hell , the thing is it's quite sad you wrote this and no one going to read it Awesome face

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo