09-18-2011, 08:05 PM #1
alpatch649
French Modder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, here is my new menu phoenix v5 [der riese] .
The menu is in three parts if you had any questions about installing leave me a message.
The next version will be available on all maps.

thank you to ViiRUSxModz for the basic menu: You must login or register to view this content.

download:
part1: You must login or register to view this content.
part2: You must login or register to view this content.
part3: You must login or register to view this content.
or
part1,2,3: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 67 users say thank you to alpatch649 for this useful post:

aBoss, AnimaL-Tri, Baby-panama, bam_626, BlazingDope, bnader, BriceC, cadpimp1289, cjmurder123, COD_MoDz21, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Devastation, Devil, DinoFreak, Dubsy, egoDream, Flopper, ForgivenxModz, GE90, HazelRTMHacks, Holleeder, HosterModz_, Beats, iLLy-i, im rich whore, INSAN3LY_D34TH, iPROFamily, IVisionsI, zL_j8hnb, JNA_SNIPA, Joel, Jeremy, LightModz, ljjp, lovebros, User23434, mysteryhacker, Neff, NelsonRodV, Nubstep, Jango, Pewp, Platinum G, PryZeex, Pseudo_Soldier, PWW_Commander, Rea, s70con, SALOOTME, ICS Vortex, Silent Assassin, SlowGrind, TEXAS24_ReStEr, ThereThatGuy, trilispy, Cory, Vampytwistッ, xRaW, xShowtime32x, xXGRIM_REAPERXx, yellaboi, YouRecognizeMe, zFlaVouR
07-09-2012, 06:12 PM #146
trilispy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DavidRoque View Post
Does the v5 work for all the maps or only der reise? because v4 worked for all the zombie maps

just Der reise
07-10-2012, 09:42 PM #147
DavidRoque
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Defraggler View Post
just Der reise

I need the v4 for all the zombie maps then
07-11-2012, 06:53 AM #148
1.MostWanted
K i l l e r b e r g
Okey, This Must Be The Best Patch I Have Ever Tryed. All The Mods Works Perfect : ) Keep Up The Good Work Winky Winky
07-29-2012, 08:20 PM #149
This looks great

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Can someone tell me how to download this please

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

07-29-2012, 09:28 PM #150
trilispy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GamegodJak View Post
This looks great

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

look at my topic here: You must login or register to view this content.
08-15-2012, 11:17 PM #151
NGU_-_Modz
Save Point
looks crazy
08-16-2012, 06:35 PM #152
LOKOTE
BC2 SNPR
dude kan u help me out i ve got all the parts but i dont know how to do with...also i have blus 30192....

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by ZOMBIEKILLAH View Post
The videos should work fine. I have the same as you .
All of his patches worked for me, i never had problems with any W@W patch,english folder .
There is not any region on bik video files . DvDs have a region code.
These video files are bik clips from MW2 ,Black ops,etc
They got them from the game disc or a backup .I know were they all are i seen them + A few they converted ther own movie edits ,most likely .AVI to .BIK .
If you want to watch movies on PC install Radtools ,If you are running Norton antivirus don't get scared with Radtools it is false on scanning! scan with virustotal.com & you will see it is fine ..You don't have to use videos Smile I hope this help ..

can u please help me out i ve got everything from 1 to 6 but i dont know where to put em at
08-16-2012, 07:02 PM #153
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by LOKOTE View Post
dude kan u help me out i ve got all the parts but i dont know how to do with...also i have blus 30192....

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

can u please help me out i ve got everything from 1 to 6 but i dont know where to put em at

i am bust now but the videos go in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30192/USRDIR/english/dlcmappack3 <= Copy the videos there . The Mod patches go in the same directory dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30591/USRDIR/

I dont remember if these are exact but look in these directorys for the patch FF files go .

dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30591/USRDIR/ Default + Patch.ff <=
dlcmappack1/english verduuct < = look for the same name as FF patch
dlcmappack2/english shi no numa <= look for the same name as FF patch
dlcmappack3/english der riese is the last one

I may be off its been a long time but that is the directory so look for same files & you will see them & copy them in there. Sorry i have to go so just make sure you are in the patch directory & not the game backup if you are using one ,.
09-09-2012, 12:01 PM #154
.LiON
Bounty hunter
Best Zombie Patch!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo