Post: How, do u get the der riese .pkg and install on gehots cfw on ur 3.55?
12-23-2011, 12:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I,need help soz im teh n00BZ
02-02-2012, 08:27 PM #11
Cubs
Next year is the year..
Originally posted by JBPRODUCTIONZ View Post
ok forever damned i need your help i got the map pack 3 (der reise)installed on CFW . 3.55 JB and i also have the nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff in CAFM now how do i make the patch work?Also how do i know if i did it correctly i cant check it because jb ps3s CANT go online OBV. so please help me i have tried so long to do this

ok i'll try to help here, just let me know what you've done so far, if anything
02-02-2012, 09:42 PM #12
i have gotten the PKGs MP1 NATCH.AND VURUCKT modded but i want SHI NO NUMA AND DER RIESE MODDED AS WELL BUT I CANT TEST THEM ON MY JB PS3 because i have not /been able to purchase them so i have both patches click on this vid should i follow this guys instructions?
ALSO how does he have an ip on FILE ZILLA IF JB PS3 HAS NO INTERNET?!?!!?
03-14-2012, 01:52 AM #13
Originally posted by Mr
I,need help soz im teh n00BZ

Download PSN Demo Installer, & Download your package that you want to install then pick your package type the package name in the top box on PSN Demo Installer Then Leave your Task Folder # to one it wil adjust then creat your Pdb's pick a folder to put them in then go to FTP BlackBox on your Jailbroken Ps3 Then go to FileZilla On your pc connect to your ps3 with it then go to dev_hdd0/vsh/task/0000000x (x=your task folder #) then transfer your 3 pdb files & your package file to it then log off BlackBox on your ps3 then turn your ps3 off then turn it back on and it should be ready to install Hope this works for you PM me for queastions Upside Down Happy
04-14-2012, 06:25 PM #14
yasoof7
Save Point
Originally posted by jbproductionz View Post
i have gotten the pkgs mp1 natch.and vuruckt modded but i want shi no numa and der riese modded as well but i cant test them on my jb ps3 because i have not /been able to purchase them so i have both patches click on this vid should i follow this guys instructions?
also how does he have an ip on file zilla if jb ps3 has no internet?!?!!?

how can i put my ps3 into non-jailbreak mode, do i have to install the psn original 3.55 software??
05-09-2012, 12:28 AM #15
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Just search for the latest Ps3 update via internet and it will overwrite your CFW thats all i did Smile or drag the OFW to a USB and update via storage media, theres videos on You must login or register to view this content..

I REPLIED TO SOMEONE ON THIS POST ! BUT FOR SOME REASON ITS POSTED IT AS A SINGLE POST AND NO AS A REPLY
Last edited by Callumeleyy ; 05-09-2012 at 12:32 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo