12-27-2011, 10:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have noticed many people making there PSN's doing the RAIN or MOVE clan tag glitch. I would like to know how to do it but I can not find out how anyway.
01-12-2012, 05:15 AM #11
Cubs
Next year is the year..
Originally posted by JBPRODUCTIONZ View Post
thanks man really helped me alot !!!

no problem, anytime
01-13-2012, 12:10 AM #12
thanks man really helped me alot !!!

ok i have the jb ps3 hooked up now the file managers i have are lv2 patcher, gaia manager, rogero manager, and lastly i have multiMAN now how do i take the patch dl from my comp.to my jb ps3 and then to my 4.0 ps3 to play online?Basicly im asking for like a step by step deal if you could you know way more then me /facepalm edit: also what filemanager on my jb ps3 is best to use?
01-13-2012, 12:33 AM #13
il host for you if you want just pm me your PSN
01-13-2012, 01:55 AM #14
ok i have the jb ps3 hooked up now the file managers i have are lv2 patcher, gaia manager, rogero manager, and lastly i have multiMAN now how do i take the patch dl from my comp.to my jb ps3 and then to my 4.0 ps3 to play online?Basicly im asking for like a step by step deal if you could you know way more then me /facepalm edit: also what filemanager on my jb ps3 is best to use?

use Comgenies awesome file manager
also do you have the w@w patch 1.7 on your jailbroken ps3?
BLES-00354(EU) 1.7 update - You must login or register to view this content.
BLUS-30192(US) 1.7 update - You must login or register to view this content.
download a world at war ps3 patch you can find them here You must login or register to view this content.
once you have the patch you like put it on a usb and then plug it in your jailbroken ps3
then launch comgenies awesome file manager and you should see dev_usb000000 (something like that) open it on one side of the file manager (to switch side just press left or right).
then press left and go to dev_hdd0/game/your w@W region code (I think that's the right place)/USERDIR/english
once in the folder locate patch_mp.ff and replace it with the modded one on the usb (to transfer it over go onto the side that has the usb files and press circle to copy the patch over)
then just exit Comgenies awesome file manager and data transfer to your 4.00 ps3 and it should be modded.

if you want to put the dlc on look at this thread You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Vampytwistッ ; 01-13-2012 at 01:59 AM.
01-13-2012, 01:57 AM #15
Originally posted by Expert View Post
il host for you if you want just pm me your PSN

Originally posted by Vampytwist
use Comgenies awesome file manager
also do you have the w@w patch 1.7 on your jailbroken ps3?
BLES-00354(EU) 1.7 update - You must login or register to view this content.
BLUS-30192(US) 1.7 update - You must login or register to view this content.
download a world at war ps3 patch you can find them here You must login or register to view this content.
once you have the patch you like put it on a usb and then plug it in your jailbroken ps3
then launch comgenies awesome file manager and you should see dev_usb000000 (something like that) open it on one side of the file manager (to switch side just press left or right).
then press left and go to dev_hdd0/game/your w@W region code (I think that's the right place)/USERDIR/english
once in the folder locate patch_mp.ff and replace it with the modded one on the usb (to transfer it over go onto the side that has the usb files and press circle to copy the patch over)
then just exit Comgenies awesome file manager and data transfer to your 4.00 ps3 and it should be modded.

if you want to use a zombies patch look at this thread You must login or register to view this content.

where do i find and dl comengies filemanager?
01-13-2012, 02:01 AM #16
where do i find and dl comengies filemanager?

3.55 jb file manager
You must login or register to view this content.
01-13-2012, 02:05 AM #17
Originally posted by Vampytwist
3.55 jb file manager
You must login or register to view this content.

ok great thanks!Now il see how this works...
01-13-2012, 02:18 AM #18
ok great thanks!Now il see how this works...

Okay if you need anymore help just pm me Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo