12-27-2011, 10:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have noticed many people making there PSN's doing the RAIN or MOVE clan tag glitch. I would like to know how to do it but I can not find out how anyway.
12-28-2011, 09:44 AM #2
u need to have a jail break or get into a cL to get that
12-30-2011, 03:41 AM #3
Cubs
Next year is the year..
Originally posted by BeAsTx View Post
I have noticed many people making there PSN's doing the RAIN or MOVE clan tag glitch. I would like to know how to do it but I can not find out how anyway.

if you dont have two PS3s, one jailbroken and one not, thats not an option. the only other option is joining a challenge lobby on w@w. i suggest you look around these forums, dozens will gladly host for you
01-01-2012, 06:23 PM #4
Originally posted by Lobbies View Post
if you dont have two PS3s, one jailbroken and one not, thats not an option. the only other option is joining a challenge lobby on w@w. i suggest you look around these forums, dozens will gladly host for you

Okay. Thank you. I learned from a person I was playing with about getting into a CL but I can never get an invite to one that is being hosted. I will deffinately keep looking for someone who is able to host because I don't have 2 ps3s w/ one being jailbroken. Thanks, I appreciate the response.
01-01-2012, 08:33 PM #5
Cubs
Next year is the year..
Originally posted by BeAsTx View Post
Okay. Thank you. I learned from a person I was playing with about getting into a CL but I can never get an invite to one that is being hosted. I will deffinately keep looking for someone who is able to host because I don't have 2 ps3s w/ one being jailbroken. Thanks, I appreciate the response.

sure thing, glad to help
01-12-2012, 04:15 AM #6
sure thing, glad to help

cant pm yet i dont have enough posts but anyway when i have a jb ps3 and a reg. ones on 3.55 and the others on 4.0 i dont have the jb one yet but tonight i should but anyway how do i DL a mod menu for my self idk if there are spicific menus but the one i really loved i got infected with was l2 to open square to open the selection i could teleport unlimited ammo bots and i could pic ANY level i wanted where do you think i could find it on this forum whats it called?Also how do i do it like do i dl it to the jailbroken one then .....what? im confused there how do i get it online with my 4.0? please help!!!:(
01-12-2012, 04:30 AM #7
Cubs
Next year is the year..
Originally posted by JBPRODUCTIONZ View Post
cant pm yet i dont have enough posts but anyway when i have a jb ps3 and a reg. ones on 3.55 and the others on 4.0 i dont have the jb one yet but tonight i should but anyway how do i DL a mod menu for my self idk if there are spicific menus but the one i really loved i got infected with was l2 to open square to open the selection i could teleport unlimited ammo bots and i could pic ANY level i wanted where do you think i could find it on this forum whats it called?Also how do i do it like do i dl it to the jailbroken one then .....what? im confused there how do i get it online with my 4.0? please help!!!:(

well im going to summarize it, but you can find more in depth explanations in the forums. just search how to upload w@w moded patch or something like that.

1. you upload the patch to your jailbroken ps3 using an FTP program or a file manager

2. test and make sure it works, than data transfer your JB ps3's data to the 4.0. you should have the menu when you play W@W on your legit ps3. any other questions, or you cant find something, let me know
01-12-2012, 04:50 AM #8
well im going to summarize it, but you can find more in depth explanations in the forums. just search how to upload w@w moded patch or something like that.

1. you upload the patch to your jailbroken ps3 using an FTP program or a file manager

2. test and make sure it works, than data transfer your JB ps3's data to the 4.0. you should have the menu when you play W@W on your legit ps3. any other questions, or you cant find something, let me know

alright thanks! Last question i hope ha .. how do you test to see if it works? sorry im completley new at this ha and also do i need the patch blocker ?If i do do i need to start it everytime i play W@W?
Last edited by JBPRODUCTIONZ ; 01-12-2012 at 04:54 AM.
01-12-2012, 04:59 AM #9
Cubs
Next year is the year..
Originally posted by JBPRODUCTIONZ View Post
alright thanks! Last question i hope ha .. how do you test to see if it works? sorry im completley new at this ha and also do i need the patch blocker ?If i do do i need to start it everytime i play W@W?

you dont need patch blocker at all, and to test it just start up w@w and start a private match
01-12-2012, 05:02 AM #10

you dont need patch blocker at all, and to test it just start up w@w and start a private match

thanks man really helped me alot !!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo