01-06-2012, 05:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I'm a Co-Host to Xx-Devil_MoDz-xX hes awesome but i wanna make my on patch i was wondering if you guys can support by either posting a Mod that i shud have or post a code 4 a mod (W@W)
or url to a post containing it
01-06-2012, 05:02 AM #2
Originally posted by x View Post
Hey guys I'm a Co-Host to Xx-Devil_MoDz-xX hes awesome but i wanna make my on patch i was wondering if you guys can support by either posting a Mod that i shud have or post a code 4 a mod (W@W)

Wrong section, try to post in the right section next time.
01-06-2012, 05:04 AM #3
Hey guys I'm a Co-Host to Xx-Devil_MoDz-xX hes awesome but i wanna make my on patch i was wondering if you guys can support by either posting a Mod that i shud have or post a code 4 a mod (W@W)

Is the patch for Nazi Zombies? By the way, wrong section like the prem said above! :p
Last edited by AveragePS3Dev. ; 01-06-2012 at 05:06 AM.
01-06-2012, 05:09 AM #4
Originally posted by AveragePS3Dev. View Post
Is the patch for Nazi Zombies?

No Multiplayer Online

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Originally posted by hort View Post
Wrong section, try to post in the right section next time.

Srry first post wasnt to sure were to go.
01-06-2012, 01:19 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Moved to the correct section. :y:
01-06-2012, 05:52 PM #6

You want to MAKE your own patch from stratch? If you have no experience at all I'd recommend just trying to edit patches first, before you try to create your own. It's not as easy as it sounds. I'd say try editing one of studman97's patches for practice, but be sure to leave him credits for the patch :y:
Good luck!
01-08-2012, 12:25 AM #7
Originally posted by Encrypted View Post
You want to MAKE your own patch from stratch? If you have no experience at all I'd recommend just trying to edit patches first, before you try to create your own. It's not as easy as it sounds. I'd say try editing one of studman97's patches for practice, but be sure to leave him credits for the patch :y:
Good luck!

i've practiced on ozzymasks patches and i've got Xx-Devil_MoDz-xX incase im stuck
01-08-2012, 06:13 PM #8
If you have ever seen motion flex v2.1 ...its really good so i think it would be great for online.
01-09-2012, 01:46 PM #9
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
why not ask devil mods to help you then??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo