01-23-2012, 03:26 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys this is in my new world at war menu but i just thought i would release something because my menu is still being made so here is my do heart. Ok before we have any confusion basically all credit goes to xYARDSALEx i just took his smooth flashing menu text and his doheart and put them together and added a background shader so now the text is much smother and looks allot better of course if you know anything about coding you will know that the shader will have to be adjusted to your name or what ever you decide to put in the do heart text well have fun and be looking for my all new BLUE AND YELLOW v1! Have a nice Day! Winky Winky

Script

Britts_doHeart()
{
self.Britt = self createRectangle("TOPLEFT", "LEFT", 5, 8, 110, 25,(0.0,0.5,1.0),"white",0.90, 0);
self.Britt.alpha = 0.5;
self.HeartText = self createFontString( "objective", 1.5 );
self.HeartText setPoint( "LEFT", "LEFT", 10, 20 );
self.HeartText.sort=2;
self.HeartText setText("Jbglitching");
self thread Pulse();
self thread ChangeColor();
}
ChangeColor()
{
self.HeartText FadeOverTime( 0.75 ); self.HeartText.color = ( 1, 0, 0 ); wait .75;
self.HeartText FadeOverTime( 0.75 ); self.HeartText.color = ( 0, 1, 0 ); wait .75;
self.HeartText FadeOverTime( 0.75 ); self.HeartText.color = ( 0, 0, 1 ); wait .75;
self.HeartText FadeOverTime( 0.75 ); self.HeartText.color = ( 1, 0, 1 ); wait .75;
self.HeartText FadeOverTime( 0.75 ); self.HeartText.color = ( 0, 1, 1 ); wait .75;
self.HeartText FadeOverTime( 0.75 ); self.HeartText.color = ( 1, 1, 0 ); wait .75;
self thread ChangeColor();
}
Pulse()
{
self.HeartText.fontscale = 1.9;
wait 0.1;
self.HeartText.fontscale = 2.0;
wait 0.1;
self.HeartText.fontscale = 2.1;
wait 0.1;
self.HeartText.fontscale = 2.2;
wait 0.1;
self.HeartText.fontscale = 2.1;
wait 0.1;
self.HeartText.fontscale = 2.0;
wait 0.1;
self.HeartText.fontscale = 1.9;
wait 0.1;
self thread Pulse();
}

Credits

xYARDSALEx--Codes! J&B*--For putting the script together and adding in shader!
01-23-2012, 04:55 PM #11
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Correy View Post
probably the worst doHeart coding ever :p

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

doHeart()
{
text = self createFontString( "objective", 1.5 );
text setPoint( "LEFT", "LEFT", 10, 20 );
text.sort=2;
text setText("Jbglitching");
shader = self CreateShader("TOPLEFT", "LEFT", 5, 8, 110, 25,(0.0,0.5,1.0),"white",0.90, 0);
shader.alpha = 0.5;
for( f=0;Winky Winky
{
f++;
fontscale[0] = 1.8;
fontscale[1] = 1.9;
fontscale[2] = 2.0;
if( f>fontscale.size ) f=0;
text FadeOverTime( 0.75 );
text.color = ( randomInt(1), randomInt(1), randomInt(1) );
text.fontscale = fontscale[f];
wait .75;
}
}
CreateShader(align, relative, x, y, width, height, color, shader, sort, alpha)
{
Correy["Element"] = newClientHudElem(self);
Correy["Element"].elemType = "bar";
Correy["Element"].width = width;
Correy["Element"].height = height;
Correy["Element"].align = align;
Correy["Element"].relative = relative;
Correy["Element"].xOffset = 0;
Correy["Element"].yOffset = 0;
Correy["Element"].children = [];
Correy["Element"].sort = sort;
Correy["Element"].color = color;
Correy["Element"].alpha = alpha;
Correy["Element"] setParent(level.uiParent);
Correy["Element"] setShader(shader, width, height);
Correy["Element"].hidden = false;
Correy["Element"] setPoint(align, relative, x, y);
self thread destroyOnDeath(Correy["Element"]);
return Correy["Element"];
}

also, you forgot your createrectangle code.. which will result to an unknown function.
Look bro i don't have time to recreate the shit. My menu is taking longer than i thought its just i see so many people releasing shitbox do hearts so i thought i would make the color changing more smother and add a background to it and also im using it in my patch as i type this to you has no unknown functions Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by xRaW View Post
not being funny but having credits on a script saying thanks to yardsale probably points out that you have no idea what to do and you got yardsale to basically give you the script
both scripts that i combined were already created by yardsale and released in the cod 4 section a long time ago and i added the shader because it makes it look cooler!
01-23-2012, 05:18 PM #12
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Look bro i don't have time to recreate the shit. My menu is taking longer than i thought its just i see so many people releasing shitbox do hearts so i thought i would make the color changing more smother and add a background to it and also im using it in my patch as i type this to you has no unknown functions Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

both scripts that i combined were already created by yardsale and released in the cod 4 section a long time ago and i added the shader because it makes it look cooler!

a shader on a do heart? so what does it have like a black box around it? Havent tried it out myself nor have i looked through the script ii look now. If it does have a black box then :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:
01-23-2012, 08:12 PM #13
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
a shader on a do heart? so what does it have like a black box around it? Havent tried it out myself nor have i looked through the script ii look now. If it does have a black box then :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:
No i made it blue but it can be changed to any color Winky Winky
01-24-2012, 01:11 AM #14
lol size is everything :fyea:

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by Correy View Post
ever heard of the for loop stare ?

or the simpler, while loop. while(1)
01-26-2012, 02:52 PM #15
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
My menu is taking longer than i thought

Show me some code.. i'd LOVE to see it.. don't worry, i won't leak it, as i probably have something WAAAAAAAY better myself (or it actually IS my menu base, it's possible...)

but serious, show me some of your menu code.. what is taking so long ?
01-26-2012, 03:17 PM #16
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
Show me some code.. i'd LOVE to see it.. don't worry, i won't leak it, as i probably have something WAAAAAAAY better myself (or it actually IS my menu base, it's possible...)

but serious, show me some of your menu code.. what is taking so long ?
I would have to add you on skype and i could screen share and show you codeing and the menu i am having trouble with shaders/scrollbars right now so im going to prob take it out and put it on my v2 so i can release this patch and keep working on them but im still adding in stuff i already made my own intro! ny skype name is jbglitching22
01-26-2012, 03:53 PM #17
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
I would have to add you on skype and i could screen share and show you codeing and the menu i am having trouble with shaders/scrollbars right now so im going to prob take it out and put it on my v2 so i can release this patch and keep working on them but im still adding in stuff i already made my own intro! ny skype name is jbglitching22

just show me some code, i don't use skype..
copy your menu code, paste it in a PM, send it to me, it's that simple...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo