02-13-2012, 06:59 PM #1
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before you start yes this Is exactly like the gamemode 'Infeted' from MW3. All Players get given a different weapon load out each time and picks someone to be infected at random. It's fun with a lot of people, so enjoy! any bugs feel free to quote them and I will fix when I can.

Note: I done this to release for the public so there's something new for waw, because this section is dead! Yet I get 1 like and no thanks? sort it out boys!

Code:

StartInfected()
{
self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("Starting Infected..");
self setClientDvar("ui_allow_teamchange", "0");
//thread you're exit menu function here
wait 2;
for ( t=0;t <= level.players.size;t++ )
{
players = level.players[t];
players suicide();
if(players.team == "axis" || players.team == "spectator"){players notify("menuresponse", game["menu_team"], "allies");}
players waittill("spawned_player");
players takeallweapons();
players thread InfectedWeapons();
players iPrintlnBold("^6Welcome "+self.name+" To Infected V1");
wait 5;
players thread InfectedTimer();
players thread MonitorInfected();
wait 8;
self thread InfectionTime();
players iPrintlnBold("^3"+self.Infected+" ^1Has been infected!");
}
}

InfectedWeapons()
{
switch(RandomInt(3))
{
case 0:
self giveWeapon("mp40_bigammo_mp");
self switchtoweapon("mp40_bigammo_mp");
break;
case 1:
self giveWeapon("m1carbine_mp");
self switchtoweapon("m1carbine_mp");
break;
case 2:
self giveWeapon("shotgun_mp");
self switchtoweapon("shotgun_mp");
break;
case 3:
self giveWeapon("ptrs41_mp");
self giveWeapon("colt_mp");
self switchtoweapon("ptrs41_mp");
break;
}
}

InfectedTimer()
{
self.countdown = self createFontString( "objective", 1.5 );
self.countdown setPoint("CENTERLEFT", "CENTERLEFT", 20, 0);
for(i=8; i>=0; i--)
{
self.countdown setText("^1Infection in "+i+"");
self playSound("ui_mp_timer_countdown");
wait 1;
}
self.countdown destroy();
}

MonitorInfected()
{
self endon("disconnect");
for(;Winky Winky
{
self waittill( "death" );
self notify("menuresponse", game["menu_team"], "axis");
self thread InfectedFunctions();
}
}

InfectionTime()
{
self.Infected = level.players[ randomInt( level.players.size ) ];
self.Infected suicide();
}

InfectedFunctions()
{
self iPrintlnBold("^1You have been infected!");
self takeallweapons();
self giveweapon("colt_mp");
self giveweapon("sticky_grenade_mp");
self switchtoweapon("colt_mp");
self setWeaponAmmoClip( "colt_mp", 0 );
self setWeaponAmmoStock( "colt_mp", 0 );
self setWeaponAmmoStock( "sticky_grenade_mp", 2 );
wait 3;
}

Credits:
Me - Creating/Releasing this
IVI40A3Fusionz - pointing out two bugs stare (you noob)
Last edited by BlazingDope ; 02-14-2012 at 12:41 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to BlazingDope for this useful post:

CodingNation, I Need $, iPROFamily, Kearney158, Niall-Griffiths, Jango, scarfaceinhd, thatbrat, xRaW
02-14-2012, 02:21 PM #11
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post

Note: I done this to release for the public so there's something new for waw, because this section is dead! Yet I get 1 like and no thanks? sort it out boys!

Dont ask for thanks or likes thats not going to get you nowhere. Just deal with it. I have like 100+ downloads on my patches and like 18 thanks but idc just let them thank whenever they like. Also most of the people who are into W@W modding dont have enough posts to thank you. (leeechers) basically
02-14-2012, 02:54 PM #12
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
Dont ask for thanks or likes thats not going to get you nowhere. Just deal with it. I have like 100+ downloads on my patches and like 18 thanks but idc just let them thank whenever they like. Also most of the people who are into W@W modding dont have enough posts to thank you. (leeechers) basically

says the one who rep boosts :whistle: just saying.
Last edited by BlazingDope ; 02-14-2012 at 02:56 PM.
02-14-2012, 03:02 PM #13
xRaW
xI2aW-
says the one who rep boosts :whistle: just saying.

rep boost? lol ive never rep boosted in my life. I do not care about rep. Yeah a thanks or 2 would be appreciated but rep is nothing. Yeah people seem to think that guy has 2000+ rep he is trusted but its not always the case. Dont go makin false allogations when u know nothing Happy
02-14-2012, 03:07 PM #14
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
rep boost? lol ive never rep boosted in my life. I do not care about rep. Yeah a thanks or 2 would be appreciated but rep is nothing. Yeah people seem to think that guy has 2000+ rep he is trusted but its not always the case. Dont go makin false allogations when u know nothing Happy

If you want to argue then PM me not on my thread. I've heard a lot about you from someone and they told me you rep boost with you brother (martins11) whatever his NGU name is, but thats what I've heard. No flame.
02-14-2012, 03:18 PM #15
Correy
I'm the Original
we'll work on this tonight Winky Winky

The following user thanked Correy for this useful post:

BlazingDope
02-14-2012, 03:20 PM #16
xRaW
xI2aW-
If you want to argue then PM me not on my thread. I've heard a lot about you from someone and they told me you rep boost with you brother (martins11) whatever his NGU name is, but thats what I've heard. No flame.

Go have a look of how many thanks martins11 has sent me? I do not ask him and its not my bro on that account its his friend standorfall he just thanks my threads (ones in W@W) only. So if i were so much rep boosting then id be caught by now
02-14-2012, 03:27 PM #17
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Go have a look of how many thanks martins11 has sent me? I do not ask him and its not my bro on that account its his friend standorfall he just thanks my threads (ones in W@W) only. So if i were so much rep boosting then id be caught by now

Why you getting mad? I only said that you "Rep boost", plus It's funny how one day I see you with like 2100 rep the next day you have 2328. Something fishy is going on here I think No
02-14-2012, 03:51 PM #18
xRaW
xI2aW-
Why you getting mad? I only said that you "Rep boost", plus It's funny how one day I see you with like 2100 rep the next day you have 2328. Something fishy is going on here I think No

its called getting thanked a lot for my posts? On one of my posts i have about 80 thanks or so.
02-14-2012, 04:27 PM #19
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
I get flamed for creating something from an idea i got from MW2. The idea i copied is 100% scripted by me but yet again according to SOME people on this forum it's not mine? I think this goes for a few people on here no? Some of the so called 'better coders' are always right according to them selves but most of the time they are not, i guess they don't like to face the facts.

Just had to say that and get it out of my system :p.
Last edited by IVI40A3Fusionz ; 02-14-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo