02-15-2012, 04:54 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Been working on this for last couple of days and this is what i have, when i released my last patch i thought im starting a fresh so thats what i did re did everything theres still loads to add and i want the community to giveme ideas what to add and what i could do:

video:

Just one question the stat editors, after about 5 goes on them they start to destroy my menu, so do you think i should make a editor gamemode this should hopefully remove this?

i am also looking for names for the patch jut named extreme geen of top of my head.

all replies welcome.

Note: this menu looks a little different recorded the hudseems to of moved because i have my tv aspect ratio as 16:9 i will fix this for release:
Last edited by nay1995 ; 02-15-2012 at 06:06 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-, I Need $, IVI40A3Fusionz, lovebros, Neff, Niall-Griffiths
02-15-2012, 09:04 PM #29
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Griffiths View Post
Yes i agre with you thats why i use them to have a sort of counter effect on them after the game has ended i always leave and find another but its a pain when u been playing for ages to have to leave. plus Its difficult to get host on waw for many people so blocking binds on spawn doesent do much and many patches have block binds anyway.

Nay a few other ideas? anti Quit lock lobby? If u like nay i will send a list of ideas that could improve things though pm?

yeah send me as many ideas as possible also what do you think about th editors gamemode ? i need feedback...

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by Griffiths View Post
Yes i agre with you thats why i use them to have a sort of counter effect on them after the game has ended i always leave and find another but its a pain when u been playing for ages to have to leave. plus Its difficult to get host on waw for many people so blocking binds on spawn doesent do much and many patches have block binds anyway.

Nay a few other ideas? anti Quit lock lobby? If u like nay i will send a list of ideas that could improve things though pm?

i remember the day when i created the first no host menu and everyone hated me for releasing so i took link away, i use to love going into cls and people thinking there mint then i just stick godmode on and they use to be like wtf? lol Smile
02-15-2012, 09:12 PM #30
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
o ok misunderstood but yeah change the look Winky Winky

I thought the looks was ok :\ but everyone has different opinions.
02-15-2012, 10:27 PM #31
I love the look of this! Probably my favorite menu ever. The green and the black look sooo good! Good job! and cant wait for a release!
02-16-2012, 04:21 AM #32
Jrichman
Gym leader
hawkins gamemode would be great
02-16-2012, 09:39 AM #33
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Jrichman View Post

its a massive gamemode but i will see what i can do, i was going to put in last patch but not enough room
02-16-2012, 09:40 AM #34
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Jrichman View Post

its a massive gamemode but i will see what i can do, i was going to put in last patch but not enough room
02-16-2012, 01:20 PM #35
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by nay View Post

If you decide to spend alot of time on this patch you could always try and optimize some of the scripts so you have more room Smile.
02-16-2012, 01:55 PM #36
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
If you decide to spend alot of time on this patch you could always try and optimize some of the scripts so you have more room Smile.

i have Smile i have started from scratch and have more functions than last patch and used half the .gscs Smile
02-16-2012, 01:58 PM #37
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by nay View Post
i have Smile i have started from scratch and have more functions than last patch and used half the .gscs Smile

Nice! So we can have a Hawkins Gamemode Happy?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo