02-18-2012, 12:26 AM #1
xToYz-ClanX
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I was wondering if any of the people who know about patch ediditng could help me ,i know u can edit and compress a file but in order for the edit to take effect is there a way to decompress the file then edit it then re compress it if so can you tell me / help me do it

reason im asking this is because when we dont compress it it reverts back to normal is it because were trying to change it when it cant accept the change because were not really editing it at all?
02-18-2012, 12:28 AM #2
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by ClanX View Post
Hey I was wondering if any of the people who know about patch ediditng could help me ,i know u can edit and compress a file but in order for the edit to take effect is there a way to decompress the file then edit it then re compress it if so can you tell me / help me do it

reason im asking this is because when we dont compress it it reverts back to normal is it because were trying to change it when it cant accept the change because were not really editing it at all?

PM meYou must login or register to view this content., I can help you on teamviewer.
02-18-2012, 12:38 AM #3
xToYz-ClanX
Save Point
can anyone atlease just awnser is decompressing a fastfile possible?
02-18-2012, 12:39 AM #4
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
can anyone atlease just awnser is decompressing a fastfile possible?

Lol, yes..
02-18-2012, 04:16 AM #5
xToYz-ClanX
Save Point
Thank you so very much to "darkcarnival" who helped me so much more than i expected he would i feel he deserves a ton more rep but sadly i cant rep him or something so if neone would like to rep him for me please do it i would be extremely thankful
02-18-2012, 01:58 PM #6
Kearney158
Bounty hunter
Hey I was wondering if any of the people who know about patch ediditng could help me ,i know u can edit and compress a file but in order for the edit to take effect is there a way to decompress the file then edit it then re compress it if so can you tell me / help me do it

You must login or register to view this content.
02-18-2012, 11:18 PM #7
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Thank you so very much to "darkcarnival" who helped me so much more than i expected he would i feel he deserves a ton more rep but sadly i cant rep him or something so if neone would like to rep him for me please do it i would be extremely thankful

Lol, no, that's not necessary Drack
02-19-2012, 12:02 AM #8
xToYz-ClanX
Save Point
Originally posted by darkcarnival View Post
Lol, no, that's not necessary Drack

yo dude i quoted you to get ur attention i sent you stuff for teamview thru ur utube i kinda need ur help again cause we cant get this to work i was wondering if you could give ur input on it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo