02-22-2012, 09:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Thread Has been
Closed
Last edited by {KIING_0F_DR_} ; 09-18-2012 at 06:56 PM. Reason: i want to delete this but i don't know how :(
03-29-2012, 03:00 AM #11
Originally posted by lewis1337modder View Post
the patch doesnt work anyway i got bad syntax

see i knew it stare
03-29-2012, 05:44 PM #12
Originally posted by smodder View Post
Yea this is awesome cuz u kno every1 always wants another garbage bzh edit lol and i find very amusing that you say u "hack" but ur asking for a record +hacker tells me ur just another wanabe editer :trollSad Awesome

Lol check your spelling. If your going to troll at least make sure you spell correctly. :p
03-29-2012, 11:52 PM #13
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
your lucky i cant groan u ******. Your menu lmfao. Are you on $#@!ing drugs or something. Go make a script that requires 1 line into 1000 lines like you do best.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Right okay your english is amazing. Anyway i havent looked at the patch cause i need a video man. I know its going to be shit no offence. no vid then i wont try it. But keep up modding and leave credits. You wont go no where leaching without credits. Well you wont go no where leaching at all

Wrong person!
03-30-2012, 12:01 AM #14
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
Originally posted by COD5
Lol check your spelling. If your going to troll at least make sure you spell correctly. :p

Lol. Check your grammar. Telling others to check their spelling when you don't even know the difference between "You're" & "Your". stare
03-30-2012, 12:03 AM #15
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries

Lol. Check your grammar. Telling others to check their spelling when you don't even know the difference between "You're" & "Your". stare
03-30-2012, 01:33 PM #16
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by iiReFuZee View Post

he does know the difference just he doesnt want to be perfect. Likewise for me, i know you're mean you are and your means as it belongs to you etc. But i just say your sometimes cause theres no need. Saves time and people still understand you.

The following user thanked xRaW for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-
03-30-2012, 06:49 PM #17
Originally posted by iiReFuZee View Post

You need to check your grammer to (& - and) also stop butting in other peoples conversations. I was talking to smodder not you. And yes i know the differance between You're and your. :p

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

And anyway who are you? Never heard of you before. Whats your psn? @iiReFuZee
03-31-2012, 05:13 PM #18
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
You need to check your grammer to (& - and) also stop butting in other peoples conversations. I was talking to smodder not you. And yes i know the differance between You're and your. :p

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Well if you know the difference between "You're" AND "Your" why did you put your instead of you're?? :S

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by xRaW View Post
he does know the difference just he doesnt want to be perfect. Likewise for me, i know you're mean you are and your means as it belongs to you etc. But i just say your sometimes cause theres no need. Saves time and people still understand you.

Well he is telling others to check spelling when he has made mistakes..
03-31-2012, 05:14 PM #19
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries

Well i certainly know you anyhow. You're the guy who puts your name all over other peoples patches..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo