Post: 2 JUGGERNOG PERKS. At the SAME TIME. NEW GLITCH!!!!!
02-22-2012, 11:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My name is Double-X2-Points and I have recently and FINALLY done it.

I've tested out, and FIGURED OUT, a very rare glitch on Der Riese.

Double Juggernogs. I'm not talking about that little red vial of liquid next to the green one in the type room. I'm talking about having 2 juggernogular perkles, at the same time.

drum roll...

IVE DONE IT!

YES PEOPLE

I have finally. Done it.

I have figured out the glitch, and I am SUPER EXCITED TO SHARE THE NEWS!!!!
I've FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET 2 JUGGERNOG PERKS (or 2 of any perk) at the SAME TIME!!!!

Sadly, and you're dreading this right now, I know it, but sadly, it does NOT give you an enhanced Juggernog. But what it DOES, and this is awesome for players like me who only need Jugs, is it lets you keep your jugs through going down. That's right. You go down, lose your second Juggernog, but you keep one. You'll still have one after going down, and you'll continue to have one juggernog perk after being revived. I would assume, also, that you will have juggernog still, even if you die.

Benefits? Being able to be revived and not go down right away again.

and this time..... I have a VIDEO OF IT!!!!! I'll be uploading the video probly today, or soon.

Smile

Anyways, thanks for reading, I've been trying to figure out for AGES how exactly to do this glitch, ever since it happened to me purely accidentally.

Oh right. How do you do the glitch?

Add me if you're a hardcore zombies Der Riese player, and maybe I'll teach you Winky Winky

gamertag Double-X2-Points
02-27-2012, 02:31 PM #2
QSOX
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Points View Post
My name is Double-X2-Points and I have recently and FINALLY done it.

I've tested out, and FIGURED OUT, a very rare glitch on Der Riese.

Double Juggernogs. I'm not talking about that little red vial of liquid next to the green one in the type room. I'm talking about having 2 juggernogular perkles, at the same time.

drum roll...

IVE DONE IT!

YES PEOPLE

I have finally. Done it.

I have figured out the glitch, and I am SUPER EXCITED TO SHARE THE NEWS!!!!
I've FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET 2 JUGGERNOG PERKS (or 2 of any perk) at the SAME TIME!!!!

Sadly, and you're dreading this right now, I know it, but sadly, it does NOT give you an enhanced Juggernog. But what it DOES, and this is awesome for players like me who only need Jugs, is it lets you keep your jugs through going down. That's right. You go down, lose your second Juggernog, but you keep one. You'll still have one after going down, and you'll continue to have one juggernog perk after being revived. I would assume, also, that you will have juggernog still, even if you die.

Benefits? Being able to be revived and not go down right away again.

and this time..... I have a VIDEO OF IT!!!!! I'll be uploading the video probly today, or soon.

Smile

Anyways, thanks for reading, I've been trying to figure out for AGES how exactly to do this glitch, ever since it happened to me purely accidentally.

Oh right. How do you do the glitch?

Add me if you're a hardcore zombies Der Riese player, and maybe I'll teach you Winky Winky

gamertag Double-X2-Points

im intrested m8. add me on CFW9, not that i need it as a host but would like to see it. nice find SmileSmile
02-27-2012, 02:33 PM #3
Maybe you could have written a tutorial or have the video uploaded before making this thread :p

Great find though, I know I'd use it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo