Post: [Release] nay1995's Extreme Green Patch "The Final Version"
03-08-2012, 07:09 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well this is it, due to my ps3 blu ray decoder messing up, im stuck with no jailbreak at the moment so its really hard to test patches, but anyway this is my last w@w patch now and will be for some time, i will be back modding w@w but in a few months.

My new features since last patch:
-Go prone and press r2 to open menu
-New menu layout
-Awesome new moving effects to the menu
-Force host
-Button classes
-Moving gun
-Gun on left
-Suicide Bomber
-Variable zoom
-Crosshair menu
-Say menu
-Sound menu
-Become juggernaught
-Flying jet
-Spawn I.M.S
-Toggle disco
-Disable noob tubes
-Disable binds
-Toggle fireworks
-Create gun (create up to 12 guns)
-Editors forge (can pick up and rotate objects)
-Spawn objects

Think thats everything, this patch is real fun, but still has the odd bug:
-Hawkins undead still doesnt work properly
^ thats the only bug

I havent fixed this due to my ps3 braking and i got annoyed.

Watch The Vid:

Have Fun Smile

There are 2 versions sd and hd:
Download sd if you play on a standard definition tv and hd if you play on high defenition.
sd looks way better but who cares...
also hd editors menu look silly but idk Smile

Enjoy....

PS3: [Updated]

SD DOWNLOASad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.

HD DOWNLOASad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.

//////////////////////////////////////////

XBOX:

SD DOWNLOASad Awesome COMING SOON

HD DOWNLOASad Awesome COMING SOON

Credits:
Daftvader
IELIITEMODZX
M40A3FUZIONZ
XRAW
KAROOLUS
AND WHO EVER ELSE I HAVE MISSED Smile
Last edited by nay1995 ; 06-09-2012 at 05:41 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, AgentSexyPig, Baby-panama, cesar3569, COD5-MAN-, Dreamcather, EpiiiCxDGx, FaSt_FrEEdOm, forflah123, goebbels, I Need $, Beats, zL_j8hnb, kick_your_dog, L3thaL-, lovebros, mattyjkilledme, MrCrowley94, Niall-Griffiths, Ninja, Platinum G, Pseudo_Soldier, RealTimeEditz, shadow40, Spider-Man, TheLonelyOne, trilispy, x Elite MoDz x, x1337-, xRaW, xXGRIM_REAPERXx
03-11-2012, 10:03 PM #29
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Griffiths View Post
Will test these tomorow nay. thanks

also just tested my patch online and the ac130 and chopper gunner bugs? well it workedfine for me, the chopper gunner and ac130 you must wait until you exit to get the menu, or die and you get the menu, to exit ac130 press r3 and chopper gunner you must wait 90 seconds.
03-12-2012, 06:16 PM #30
JaMbO
In Need Of Money
Originally posted by nay View Post
also just tested my patch online and the ac130 and chopper gunner bugs? well it workedfine for me, the chopper gunner and ac130 you must wait until you exit to get the menu, or die and you get the menu, to exit ac130 press r3 and chopper gunner you must wait 90 seconds.

Hey Nay anychance you could tell me what non host binds this has and also what controls they are set to and also does it come up in the screen saying binds from your patch or something similar cos thats really annoying when ur trying to be stealthy thanks Jambo
03-12-2012, 06:27 PM #31
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by RaMbO View Post
Hey Nay anychance you could tell me what non host binds this has and also what controls they are set to and also does it come up in the screen saying binds from your patch or something similar cos thats really annoying when ur trying to be stealthy thanks Jambo

simply goto my menu click non host binds, back out join a game (dont have to be host)
dpad up = god mode
dpad down = ufo
dpad left = give dogs
dpad right = give all weapons

Note: You must have default button layout for it to work (havent tested tactical, could work)
03-12-2012, 06:32 PM #32
JaMbO
In Need Of Money
simply goto my menu click non host binds, back out join a game (dont have to be host)
dpad up = god mode
dpad down = ufo
dpad left = give dogs
dpad right = give all weapons

Note: You must have default button layout for it to work (havent tested tactical, could work)

Sorry to be such a pain with all the questions but does this patch have a way of making the uav always on even when your not host i.e is there an infection that i can use without having to have all the other infections if u get what i mean thanks
03-12-2012, 07:24 PM #33
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
Nay the killstreaks now work great thankyou !

Still stairway to heaven makes u loose menu and you cant actually walk up the boxes u just go straight though them when u try jumping on them.
03-12-2012, 09:13 PM #34
nay1995
The Master
Sorry to be such a pain with all the questions but does this patch have a way of making the uav always on even when your not host i.e is there an infection that i can use without having to have all the other infections if u get what i mean thanks

go to infections menu and pick cheaters pack.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by Griffiths View Post
Nay the killstreaks now work great thankyou !

Still stairway to heaven makes u loose menu and you cant actually walk up the boxes u just go straight though them when u try jumping on them.

u must walk a bit to the left up the stairs as it isnt aligned deadly in the center
03-12-2012, 11:59 PM #35
JaMbO
In Need Of Money
go to infections menu and pick cheaters pack.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

u must walk a bit to the left up the stairs as it isnt aligned deadly in the center

Nay please help i think ive broken your patch ever that or their is a bug so first off i went to private match opened up your menu then went to infections and then cheaters pack like you said for the uav i then went to administrator menu and chose non host binds and it said i had all the binds in the bottom right and i was on default button layout so i ended the game and joined a game and nothing i didnt have the uav or any of the binds and also on a side note i cant find anywhere in your patch unlimited ammo for yourself only and not everyone lol can you help me please thanks and if u ever need recording of patches just pm me i have a hdpvr
03-13-2012, 06:21 PM #36
nay1995
The Master
Nay please help i think ive broken your patch ever that or their is a bug so first off i went to private match opened up your menu then went to infections and then cheaters pack like you said for the uav i then went to administrator menu and chose non host binds and it said i had all the binds in the bottom right and i was on default button layout so i ended the game and joined a game and nothing i didnt have the uav or any of the binds and also on a side note i cant find anywhere in your patch unlimited ammo for yourself only and not everyone lol can you help me please thanks and if u ever need recording of patches just pm me i have a hdpvr

unsure, try non host binds just by themeselves last time i tried they worked perfect...
03-13-2012, 08:36 PM #37
JaMbO
In Need Of Money
unsure, try non host binds just by themeselves last time i tried they worked perfect...

Fixed the non host binds well sort of because the way to get them working is you have to press select and then the binds will work but also the cheaters infection is not giving me uav i dont know why so i was thinking why not add it to one of the non host binds like just add it to the give all i.e right thanks jambo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo