04-20-2012, 09:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey there trying to host waw zombie mods and every time i sign waw freezes. i did transfer from my cfw to my 4.11 ofw. just wondering if this is a common problem or there is an easy fix, im a bit of noob lol. any help would be appreciated.
04-20-2012, 01:38 PM #2
jabber
Hurah!
issue might be with your ps3 hdd. Go to the PS3 recovery menu and rebuild you rdatabase and fix hddd. then try again. If that doesnt work then it might be a new mod prevention check by Treyarch ?
04-20-2012, 02:31 PM #3
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
Originally posted by DanielG267 View Post
hey there trying to host waw zombie mods and every time i sign waw freezes. i did transfer from my cfw to my 4.11 ofw. just wondering if this is a common problem or there is an easy fix, im a bit of noob lol. any help would be appreciated.

This is possibly because you copied a game data to you're PS3 without installing it from the .pkg properly, it needs to install to the registry. Does this problem occor on other games? If it does then it's bad install of game data/DLC/Games.
04-21-2012, 11:00 PM #4
thanks for the suggestions guys, this is the only game that this happens on mw2 mods are working fine online. i updated world at war through multi man by installing the .pkg file from the download, would that register it to the system? i heard it might just be the mods im using, so i changed to phoenix_v5. wasn't sure how to replace modded patches with original patches so i re updated the game data, doing that got rid of my old mods except for shi no numa. going to try and delete shi no numa mod and just run the phoenix_v5 mod if that doesn't work guess i'll have to take you're advice n rebuild the hdd. thanks again.

oh and if anyone is currently using waw zombie mods online can you let me know what mods please?
04-24-2012, 09:13 PM #5
Default Avatar
WOLF
thanks for the suggestions guys, this is the only game that this happens on mw2 mods are working fine online. i updated world at war through multi man by installing the .pkg file from the download, would that register it to the system? i heard it might just be the mods im using, so i changed to phoenix_v5. wasn't sure how to replace modded patches with original patches so i re updated the game data, doing that got rid of my old mods except for shi no numa. going to try and delete shi no numa mod and just run the phoenix_v5 mod if that doesn't work guess i'll have to take you're advice n rebuild the hdd. thanks again.

oh and if anyone is currently using waw zombie mods online can you let me know what mods please?

Ok if it happens while you are in the middle of signing in... Try signing in before you enter the game. If that isn't the case, get the newest update (1.09 or 1.07 I believe) and install your DLC packages. Once installed on your jailbroken playstation, go ahead and put on your modded patches (I use phoenix v5 for nacht der and for verrukt, phoenix v2.3 for shi no numa, and motionflex v1 for der reise. Multiplayer I use xRaw v5) then transfer. On your official firmware, go to the store and at the top right corner hit "view downloads" and find your map packs. Hit the download button on each. As soon as it gives you the chance to cancel the download, do it. Now your map packs will be activated and you shouldn't have any trouble playing.
04-25-2012, 01:56 AM #6
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
Ok if it happens while you are in the middle of signing in... Try signing in before you enter the game. If that isn't the case, get the newest update (1.09 or 1.07 I believe) and install your DLC packages. Once installed on your jailbroken playstation, go ahead and put on your modded patches (I use phoenix v5 for nacht der and for verrukt, phoenix v2.3 for shi no numa, and motionflex v1 for der reise. Multiplayer I use xRaw v5) then transfer. On your official firmware, go to the store and at the top right corner hit "view downloads" and find your map packs. Hit the download button on each. As soon as it gives you the chance to cancel the download, do it. Now your map packs will be activated and you shouldn't have any trouble playing.

If i sign in before i load the game it freezes on downloading game settings. if i do it in game it freezes straight away. so i can run multiple patches at the same time sweet. by DLC packages you mean the game update rite not the map packs? i have been activating my maps by going to acc. management, so hopefully your way will work. thank you so much for your advice. i'll let you know how i go. cheers.
04-25-2012, 03:15 AM #7
Default Avatar
WOLF
If i sign in before i load the game it freezes on downloading game settings. if i do it in game it freezes straight away. so i can run multiple patches at the same time sweet. by DLC packages you mean the game update rite not the map packs? i have been activating my maps by going to acc. management, so hopefully your way will work. thank you so much for your advice. i'll let you know how i go. cheers.

Well each zombie map uses a different patch so yeah. Multiplayer sticks to one. DLC would be the map packs. To get them on you need to install the map pack data on your jailbreak ps3. From there the patches can be changed then transferred. If the game freezes while downloading game settings your update probably didn't install correctly.
05-18-2012, 05:32 AM #8
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
On your official firmware, go to the store and at the top right corner hit "view downloads" and find your map packs. Hit the download button on each. As soon as it gives you the chance to cancel the download, do it. Now your map packs will be activated and you shouldn't have any trouble playing.

Thanks so much XxwolfxX you solved my problem. this all i needed to do in order to stop it from exiting the game. didnt need to transfer data again or anything just activate the DLC, to easy lol. thanks again and sorry for the late reply. happy gaming.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo