06-21-2012, 08:53 AM #1
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
The most used Patch on Call Of Duty - World At War is back! You've been asking for a download link for, well lets just say a 'long time' (2 years to be exact)! And now its BACK! Untouched! exactly how it was!

Thanks to KAS For being an absolute legend!

You must login or register to view this content.

First ever functioning 'Infectable Map Names'
Shoot to Prestige
'Playground' Gamemode

Most Recent Version Of Patch v1:

Other Videos:

IVI40A3FusionzTV Video
Subscribe To Him By Clicking You must login or register to view this content.

itzhazed Video:
Subscribe To Him By Clicking You must login or register to view this content.

Devils Playground v2 (Created by xEliteModdingx)

Unique Features:

Menu Effects
Car Show
Driving Lessons [GameMode]
Devils Playground (Also In ForFlar's Patch But Updated Version)
Infectable Map Name's Menu
Prestige Changer

Thanks To:

M40A3Fusionz (Menu Base)
Karoolus
EddieMeduza
ForFlar123
Cod5Man
c0de_sniipezZ
nay
(Roll The Dice)
Harry (For Coding It With Me)
zWASTED_FREEDOMz (For Recording Our Patch)

xEliteModdingx Will return as VortexGaming.. ElitePatch v2 coming soon...
Last edited by x Elite MoDz x ; 09-16-2015 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Download Link Updated!!

The following 36 users say thank you to x Elite MoDz x for this useful post:

-MartyNeale-, -SuperMan, AgentSexyPig, B o n e, Baby-panama, BkR_EpIcZz, BkR_RaPiDz, cesar3569, Dreamcather, DylanOc1, Evil_Hackz, forflah123, gatitam-, goebbels, Callumeleyy, iLLy-i, Ingloreusemodz, Invose, xTc, IVI40A3Fusionz, zL_j8hnb, JRHEAT41, Jrichman, KUSHxHERO, LYFN, User23434, MOD-RuLeZ, Platinum G, Pseudo_Soldier, SnaY, SwAxiJunKy, Vanz, WASTEDFREEDOM, X-Elite-Clan-X, X-Nothing-X
06-21-2012, 08:42 PM #29
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xSlipzLeader View Post
I suck d* ck at it. And i'm using a clean menu base made by Ryan and When I attempt to convert it I always get a bad token 'i'. So if anyone of you can supply me it would be greatly apperciated <Happy

So Your Telling Me Your Going To Code A Patch When You Can't Do Something Simple Like That :P Oh Well Ill Do It For You I Guess LOL
06-21-2012, 08:48 PM #30
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by x
So Your Telling Me Your Going To Code A Patch When You Can't Do Something Simple Like That :P Oh Well Ill Do It For You I Guess LOL

Well i'm not that good of a coder Winky Winky but I want to Im not going to release it on NGU because I dont want to be judged ^^ and Ill suply you with the menu base

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by x

Here is the link to the base I want to use Winky Winky You must login or register to view this content.
06-21-2012, 08:51 PM #31
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
Well i'm not that good of a coder Winky Winky but I want to Im not going to release it on NGU because I dont want to be judged ^^ and Ill suply you with the menu base

No, Dont Worry About It Give It A Go, The Only Way You Will Get Better Is By Trying Things, Thats What I Did, And Still Do Now :P Im Not The Best Coder In The World, Im Far From It HAHA , Ill Help You With Your Patch If You Need Anything PM Me Dude

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Here is the link to the base I want to use Winky Winky You must login or register to view this content.

If Its Ryans Base Then Its The Same As The One I Used, But I Edited Mine And Added Some Shaders
06-21-2012, 08:52 PM #32
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by x
No, Dont Worry About It Give It A Go, The Only Way You Will Get Better Is By Trying Things, Thats What I Did, And Still Do Now :P Im Not The Best Coder In The World, Im Far From It HAHA , Ill Help You With Your Patch If You Need Anything PM Me Dude

Ok thanks for helping me so far and being friendly, do you have a skype if so tell me and I'll add you. ^^
06-21-2012, 08:54 PM #33
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
Ok thanks for helping me so far and being friendly, do you have a skype if so tell me and I'll add you. ^^

Yep, Give Me Yours Ill Add You
06-21-2012, 08:55 PM #34
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by x

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

If Its Ryans Base Then Its The Same As The One I Used, But I Edited Mine And Added Some Shaders

He made it but its his tree patch base.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by x
Yep, Give Me Yours Ill Add You

coreynelson54 there you go.
06-21-2012, 08:55 PM #35
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
He made it but its his tree patch base.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

coreynelson54 there you go.

Skype Name?
06-21-2012, 08:56 PM #36
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by x
Skype Name?

coreynelson54
06-22-2012, 01:39 PM #37
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
Originally posted by x