R1: [{+attack}]
L1: [{+toggleads_throw}]

The following 9 users groaned at kilakaz for this awful post:

Bruno, C-J, Callumeleyy, Karoolus, primetime43, Sirprizer, Taylor, Tyler, xRaW
09-25-2012, 12:35 PM #11
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by thatbrat View Post
I Fucking hate you! why did you do this to us you fucking peice of shit! Lay down and die, the scrolling text ruined my WHOLE FUCKING DAY!

i don't see you doing anything to help the community at least he is trying give him a break
09-25-2012, 03:33 PM #12
Originally posted by thatbrat View Post
I Fucking hate you! why did you do this to us you fucking peice of shit! Lay down and die, the scrolling text ruined my WHOLE FUCKING DAY!
damn dude relax.. it's not like this is the only bad post out there
09-26-2012, 12:02 AM #13
.BrainzModding
Do a barrel roll!
wow nice scrolling text :(
09-26-2012, 07:55 PM #14
Ibemobbin
Do a barrel roll!
yeah he tried
09-27-2012, 03:40 PM #15
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
Originally posted by forflah123 View Post
i don't see you doing anything to help the community at least he is trying give him a break

Well maybe, but TBH if this is his attempt at trying, it looks more like a bloody troll. And the reason i don't do much to help is because i see this site infested with people who just leach of everything available, and then steal credit for it. And it's pathetic. If these sections were comprised of more contributing people, who all try and share together, then i would be different about it. Don't get me wrong, there are certainly a few people around who do/release great things (you defo chief among them, but then i see them get leached off by a horde of cheeky 12-13 year olds who think they're "1337 hax0rs" because they can apply a patch to a game as well. I apologize for my rudeness before, it was out of proportion, but my opinion stands; he is a tosser.
09-28-2012, 10:37 PM #16
woah now...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo