12-20-2012, 05:00 PM #1
DazedMods
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Why isn't there any World at War modded zombies gamesave like this one for PS3?:

Can't we just use the CFG infection code that everyone's using on MW2?

../../../dev_usb000/buttons_default.cfg

The following 3 users say thank you to DazedMods for this useful post:

Gay For Satan, Hacks 'n' Mods, zYounqAce

The following user groaned DazedMods for this awful post:

forflah123
12-30-2012, 04:51 PM #11
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by cod413 View Post
Not all mods work, but menus do work:

I have just found out how to do that, BUT i want to find out how to have the "Unknown CMD" menu's to work on PS3
12-30-2012, 07:08 PM #12
DazedMods
Little One

Already tried that it doesnt scroll. Mine does.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Lmao had that. Tried to make it scroll but it didn't work. I have a working one that scolls and stuff.
12-30-2012, 07:45 PM #13
Lopez.
[Insert]
Originally posted by DazedMods View Post
Already tried that it doesnt scroll. Mine does.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Lmao had that. Tried to make it scroll but it didn't work. I have a working one that scolls and stuff.

I don't think you tried this one, as it does scroll and worked. The reason it didn't work in video was because I'm using my phone as USB, and I had to unplug it to make video.
12-30-2012, 07:52 PM #14
DazedMods
Little One
I don't think you tried this one, as it does scroll and worked. The reason it didn't work in video was because I'm using my phone as USB, and I had to unplug it to make video.

Then you changed the button binds. Because when i try to scroll it doesnt show it scrolling to other options. And please private message me.
12-30-2012, 09:29 PM #15
Lopez.
[Insert]
Originally posted by DazedMods View Post
Then you changed the button binds. Because when i try to scroll it doesnt show it scrolling to other options. And please private message me.

I even said in the description of video: This is a test menu, I did not make it or edit it.
12-30-2012, 09:38 PM #16
DazedMods
Little One
I even said in the description of video: This is a test menu, I did not make it or edit it.

Alright then.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo