Post: [Preview] PS3 CoD5 CFG Multiplayer + Zombies - ComboKiller V2
01-04-2013, 09:25 PM #1
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys so this is my cfg menu as requested by people on my friends list likely because their aren't that many cfg menus for cod5 out right now. Anyways it's a combination of zombies and multiplayer menu. It took almost almost 4days to make and is still not complete. Not the best looking menu but it works. Sorry about the quality my friend had my capture card at the time.

Basically theirs a selection menu where you use the dpad buttons to select what menu you'd like. I also added a normal control selection and an easyselecter so you can quickly toggle cmds like god,give all, etc...with binded controls rather then the menu. All the menus connect to the selection menu so you can switch back and frouth.

I'd like to release the cfg's when I find out how to correctly set developer dvars in zombies as they don't work on cfgs. I tryed setting developer_script in the savegame.svg but no luck. I need the dvars to work for clantags and devgui cmds. I also need to add the scroll up and down to the zombies menu.

If nothing happens with the dev dvars on zombies i'll release the multiplayer menu and the rest of the cfg's.

The following user groaned AndresKid for this awful post:

DazedMods
01-09-2013, 04:39 PM #11
when it geting realsed
01-09-2013, 04:49 PM #12
why have u added developer mods when developer mods dont work

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

fuck it im releasing my zombie menu now i had a big outcome on my mp mods but now your compitison
01-09-2013, 05:34 PM #13
it madbenny81 ive already gt yours working had it yesterday much criedit to u thank u <3

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

thanks it madbenny 81 gt it already and it yesterday much credit thanks <3 menu
01-09-2013, 09:50 PM #14
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Jack
when it geting realsed

I'll release it by friday.
01-11-2013, 07:45 AM #15
it getting realsed today inn it thanks <3 luv u and same with kingm
01-17-2013, 09:18 PM #16
how do git this pls help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.