01-13-2013, 09:47 PM #1
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the v2 version of my mod menu. It is for zombies and its called Blue Ice v2.
It requires no jailbreak or bypass to use it, only a USB.

Put this into you GRAD0_SP:

exec "../../../dev_usb000/Zombies.cfg"

How to set up:

1.Put your CoSad AwesomeWaW game save from your PS3 onto your USB.
2.Use Correys CoD5 Tool and open your savegame. - You must login or register to view this content.
3.Open up GRAD0_SP, enable editing and delete all of it and put the code above in.
4.Put Zombies.cfg into the root of your USB, NOT INTO A FOLDER.
5.Plug your USB into the furthest to the right of your ps3, and copy the WaW gamesave from it to your ps3 system.
6.Load up WaW.
7.Start Nazi zombies and have fun!

Mod Menu Controls:

Press select to activate it and then UP to open the menu.
UP and DOWN on the dpad to scroll
X to select an option
O to exit the menu

Update Log:

v2 - Added some color to the your Score in the bottom right corner, added bullet tracers and added a Teleport Menu with 4 Sub Menu's for each map.(Natch der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese)

v1.5 - Added 2 more sub menu's; Kick Menu and Game Menu. You can kick players you dont want in your game and set some game settings.

v1 - This mod menu comes with 7 sub menus; Host Menu, Lobby Menu, Weapons Menu, Death Card Menu, Perk Menu, Visions Menu and Infection Menu.

DOWNLOADS:

V1 : You must login or register to view this content.

V1.5 : You must login or register to view this content.

V2 : You must login or register to view this content.

Please leave a like or a thanks for the time i put into this Smile

Credits:
Correy for his CoD5 Tool
¹²³WEE_FITZYBOY for the DVAR list
Me, for creating the menu!

YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO EDIT THIS MOD MENU.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

*Fixed the Der Riese teleport bug.
Last edited by xByNovaa ; 01-15-2013 at 12:39 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to xByNovaa for this useful post:

-SprayzZz-, CrazyWhyteBoy42, Creepzoid 0___0, Hmoob_Mods, TheMightyMoJo, oddman1, The_Miz

The following user groaned xByNovaa for this awful post:

primetime43
01-16-2013, 08:04 AM #29
Gonna try it!
01-16-2013, 11:00 AM #30
Sup guys. So i have got a problem. I was using the V. 1.5 cfg and it was working just fine. I tried to use V. 2 and and now my cod will not make it past the very first video before activision logo. I had already backed up my save game data before modding any of the code; so I copied the original and then tried to start call of duty without the usb in and it freezes every time. I have tried re-doing the save game data code and using it on V. 1.5 but still no luck. I even deleted the game disc data utility, and had to update my call of duty again, and still nothin. I tried the disc at a friends house and zombies worked fine there. I think my game files somewhere along the line may have been corrupted. If anyone can help me I would be grateful.
Last edited by skateguy ; 01-16-2013 at 11:05 AM.
01-16-2013, 11:23 AM #31
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
Originally posted by skateguy View Post
Sup guys. So i have got a problem. I was using the V. 1.5 cfg and it was working just fine. I tried to use V. 2 and and now my cod will not make it past the very first video before activision logo. I had already backed up my save game data before modding any of the code; so I copied the original and then tried to start call of duty without the usb in and it freezes every time. I have tried re-doing the save game data code and using it on V. 1.5 but still no luck. I even deleted the game disc data utility, and had to update my call of duty again, and still nothin. I tried the disc at a friends house and zombies worked fine there. I think my game files somewhere along the line may have been corrupted. If anyone can help me I would be grateful.

Try cleaning your disc? This has never happened to me
01-16-2013, 12:07 PM #32
Hmoob_Mods
Are you high?
ThanksSmile
01-16-2013, 08:19 PM #33
Originally posted by xByNovaa View Post
This is the v2 version of my mod menu. It is for zombies and its called Blue Ice v2.
It requires no jailbreak or bypass to use it, only a USB.

Put this into you GRAD0_SP:

exec "../../../dev_usb000/Zombies.cfg"

How to set up:

1.Put your CoSad AwesomeWaW game save from your PS3 onto your USB.
2.Use Correys CoD5 Tool and open your savegame. - You must login or register to view this content.
3.Open up GRAD0_SP, enable editing and delete all of it and put the code above in.
4.Put Zombies.cfg into the root of your USB, NOT INTO A FOLDER.
5.Plug your USB into the furthest to the right of your ps3, and copy the WaW gamesave from it to your ps3 system.
6.Load up WaW.
7.Start Nazi zombies and have fun!

Mod Menu Controls:

Press select to activate it and then UP to open the menu.
UP and DOWN on the dpad to scroll
X to select an option
O to exit the menu

Update Log:

v2 - Added some color to the your Score in the bottom right corner, added bullet tracers and added a Teleport Menu with 4 Sub Menu's for each map.(Natch der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese)

v1.5 - Added 2 more sub menu's; Kick Menu and Game Menu. You can kick players you dont want in your game and set some game settings.

v1 - This mod menu comes with 7 sub menus; Host Menu, Lobby Menu, Weapons Menu, Death Card Menu, Perk Menu, Visions Menu and Infection Menu.

DOWNLOADS:

V1 : You must login or register to view this content.

V1.5 : You must login or register to view this content.

V2 : You must login or register to view this content.

Please leave a like or a thanks for the time i put into this Smile

Credits:
Correy for his CoD5 Tool
¹²³WEE_FITZYBOY for the DVAR list
Me, for creating the menu!

YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO EDIT THIS MOD MENU.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

*Fixed the Der Riese teleport bug.

can this menu work on online zombies?
01-16-2013, 08:21 PM #34
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
Originally posted by mojo17017 View Post
can this menu work on online zombies?

Yes, but you have to be the host for it to show.
01-16-2013, 08:24 PM #35
Yes, but you have to be the host for it to show.

Alrighty Thanks

Do i have to copy exec "../../../dev_usb000/Zombies.cfg" to GRAD0_MP ? for it to work online
01-16-2013, 08:27 PM #36
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
Originally posted by mojo17017 View Post
Alrighty Thanks

Do i have to copy exec "../../../dev_usb000/Zombies.cfg" to GRAD0_MP ? for it to work online

MP=Multiplayer SP=Singleplayer and zombies/co-op
01-16-2013, 08:28 PM #37
MP=Multiplayer SP=Singleplayer and zombies/co-op

Alrighty thanks i copied exec "../../../dev_usb000/Zombies.cfg" to GRAD0_MP see if i did it right Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo