Post: green posion got rid of ch chang sound and tryed fix few bugs
01-19-2013, 07:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i tryed to get rid of most of the sounds in meun and tryed fix a few bugs heres link You must login or register to view this content. creadit for this goes to kingmacng6 and edited by me

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

heres a edit of were i got rid of sounds and bugs in green posion v1 by kingmacng6 and edited by me heres link You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

[/COLOR]heres a edit of were i got rid of sounds and bugs in green posion v1 by kingmacng6 and edited by me heres link You must login or register to view this content.[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

dont use top link i messed up this thread

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

not all bugs theres still one in there its some vstr variable name some crap like that

The following 2 users groaned at login broken for this awful post:

Ibemobbin, xByNovaa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo