01-26-2013, 08:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the new blue and yellow menu it has some epic mods I found, and some mods I just know. This is just a little video to show you guys and the real thing will be released soon, so don't ask for download. Keep looking at video to see when I've put the download link in description.

Controls:
Left thumper: Opens Menu
Down: god mode
Right: say
Up: scrolls the menu up
Down: scrolls menu down
Select: noclip

Credits:
CreZino for nuke and ac130

Sub: You must login or register to view this content.

Code: exec "../../../dev_usb000/BlueAndYellowv4.cfg"

Bots don't work so... But it's in the menu if you know any good mods let me know and I'll add it it.

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.!
Last edited by MrBlueMods ; 02-12-2013 at 12:48 AM.
02-09-2013, 03:27 PM #29
FR0STBYTE
Climbing up the ladder
can u give a tutorial on how to download the mod menu?
02-10-2013, 06:14 AM #30
How to put it do it ?
02-10-2013, 09:39 PM #31
baycod9
Vault dweller
Originally posted by MrBlueMods View Post
This is the new blue and yellow menu it has some epic mods I found, and some mods I just know. This is just a little video to show you guys and the real thing will be released soon, so don't ask for download. Keep looking at video to see when I've put the download link in description.

Controls:
Left thumper: Opens Menu
Down: god mode
Right: say
Up: scrolls the menu up
Down: scrolls menu down
Select: noclip

Credits:
CreZino for nuke and ac130

Sub: You must login or register to view this content.

Code: exec "../../../dev_usb000/BlueAndYellowv4.cfg"

Bots don't work so... But it's in the menu if you know any good mods let me know and I'll add it it.

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.!

i am so confused on how to get these to work. i can only find xbox tutorials but what im doing and its not working is i put my WaW gamesave on my usb drive. plug it into my computer. then i use cod5 game save editor to open up the save. then i go into game save editing tab and go to the grado_sp erased everything and added in the code you posted. then i did save all game files and then put the download for the actually blueandyellow thing into my usb drive(not in a folder) and then i put the drive in my ps3 and went to saved data utility and copied it from my usb drive to my ps3 then it asks me to overwrite so i click yes and then went to multiplayer and nothing is working. please help im so confused
02-11-2013, 01:22 AM #32
Originally posted by baycod9 View Post
i am so confused on how to get these to work. i can only find xbox tutorials but what im doing and its not working is i put my WaW gamesave on my usb drive. plug it into my computer. then i use cod5 game save editor to open up the save. then i go into game save editing tab and go to the grado_sp erased everything and added in the code you posted. then i did save all game files and then put the download for the actually blueandyellow thing into my usb drive(not in a folder) and then i put the drive in my ps3 and went to saved data utility and copied it from my usb drive to my ps3 then it asks me to overwrite so i click yes and then went to multiplayer and nothing is working. please help im so confused

Needs to be in mp not sp

The following user thanked MrBlueMods for this useful post:

baycod9

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo