02-27-2013, 01:28 AM #1
coolbunny1234
the bunny who started it all
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This was all crippler, just sharing the knowledge. VIDEO WUZ ME DOE

Crippler:
So as some of you know, I've been messing with the spawning of various things. I ran into a road block with trying to spawn a model and make it a zombie, so I took it in a different direction.

What I came up with is spawning real zombies, then telling them what their mission is.

The function below will spawn a zombie. This is just a basic zombie like the rest that normally spawn throughout a round. There are a TON of functions and variables that can make it do some pretty cool sh1t, but it's up to you to find/test.

This works on all zombie maps without changing any code! Will even work in co-op as long as you replace spawn_zombie() & find_flesh() with functions from drone.gsc. I'll let you guys find that on your own..

#using_animtree( "generic_human" );
spawn_zomb()
{
spawn_sombie = level.enemy_spawns[RandomInt( level.enemy_spawns.size )];
level.somb = maps\_zombiemode_utility::spawn_zombie( spawn_sombie );
level.somb ForceTeleport((-54,291,103)); //teleport zomb to wherever you want (must be inbounds!)
level.somb.pathEnemyFightDist = 45; //leave!
level.somb.meleeAttackDist = 45; //leave!
level.somb PushPlayer( false ); //
level.somb.health=100; //-----> set to whatever you want its health to be
level.somb maps\_zombiemode_spawner::find_flesh(); //find players
}

Thanks again bunny for the much better quality vid!

Known bugs:

If the zombie spawner you steal is near a window, zomb will stop and remove invisible boards. Happens about 50% of the time and only once. There are ways around this located in zombiemode_blockers and zombiemode_spawner. Cba

#cripplerswag

The following user thanked coolbunny1234 for this useful post:

Kitty=^.^=

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo