05-28-2013, 05:41 AM #1
Savage_847
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally recorded the first ever stealth mod menu made by me and you know it was me cause theirs no other stealth menu, this menu is not finished and will be finish soon, this works for host and non host as you can see i was using it too its like the Mw2 mod menus.

Credits
ComgeniesModz: For recording
Correy: For his gamesave editor

The following 15 users say thank you to Savage_847 for this useful post:

Ansity., ComgeniesModz, CreZiiino, Fredo Santana, FutureOps, GodofHosting, Gunoftruth, IGOTHOSTx-, ItsFrzky, James90, JRHEAT41, KadenxC28, makeabce, NickBeHaxing, xASxcjbeast
06-17-2013, 06:43 PM #128
Cool menu cant wait Smile
06-18-2013, 02:57 PM #129
KadenxC28
Little One
Originally posted by 847 View Post
no im the one who found a way to get it stealth so i think i need to be the one who releases it cause like WTF 98%? whos the 2%? you? for finding it in my thread? lol

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

its better if i release it cause you only have the dvar for the host, i have it for non host.

I know.... I actually researched for 2 hours though Winky Winky but ill let you release. But honestly I don't understand what every bodies fascination with credit is. Like its stupid, I don't know how to explain it but whatever, I understand you found the method for stealth so deserve credit. Also, could you get on MW2 sometime and show me your aimbot? I wanna see if you're legit about it Winky Winky
06-18-2013, 09:59 PM #130
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by KadenxC28 View Post
I know.... I actually researched for 2 hours though Winky Winky but ill let you release. But honestly I don't understand what every bodies fascination with credit is. Like its stupid, I don't know how to explain it but whatever, I understand you found the method for stealth so deserve credit. Also, could you get on MW2 sometime and show me your aimbot? I wanna see if you're legit about it Winky Winky

its like if you make a waw menu and i take it and say its mine you'll probably be piss cause your the one who made it and got no credit, and ok my aimbot is pretty strong it never fails and if your close to me and behind me it does a 180 lol
06-18-2013, 10:16 PM #131
its like if you make a waw menu and i take it and say its mine you'll probably be piss cause your the one who made it and got no credit, and ok my aimbot is pretty strong it never fails and if your close to me and behind me it does a 180 lol

can you release that aimbot code w/o leeching zuromodz
06-19-2013, 01:05 AM #132
KadenxC28
Little One

Haha nice Winky Winky and I never said I wouldn't give credit, I said I WOULD give credit but whatever your almost done anyways right?
Last edited by KadenxC28 ; 06-19-2013 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Spelling
06-19-2013, 02:18 AM #133
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xASxcjbeast View Post
can you release that aimbot code w/o leeching zuromodz

i did not leech zuromods aimbot and i will not release it

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Haha nice Winky Winky and I never said I wouldn't give credit, I said I WOULD give credit but whatever your almost fond anyways right?

i almost found it? lol look at the vid, i did :nerd:
06-19-2013, 03:13 PM #134
KadenxC28
Little One
i did not leech zuromods aimbot and i will not release it

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

i almost found it? lol look at the vid, i did :nerd:

You're almost *done lol
06-19-2013, 03:38 PM #135
Savage_847
Vault dweller
You're almost *done lol

i think ima just release it cause i havent worked on it, i think ima do a beta then release the full cfg
06-19-2013, 04:02 PM #136
when r u releaseing the beta?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo