say ^1Option 1

Result= Username: Option1

Here is Stealth
+Option1
Result
Unknow command: +Option1

Enjoy : )

P.S: On notepad++ press CTRL+F find all "say " and replace with "+"

Edit: Feel free to add this trick/code to your cfg without credits, I never made codes so why would I take credits? Winky Winky

Edit 2: I forget if your menu have spaces like "+^1This is my menu" you have to change them to "+^1This_is_my_menu" Smile
Edit 3:
Originally posted by 847 View Post
LOL i created that xD You must login or register to view this content.

You didn't created any kind of type of crap, the code was basically already created sience 2007 and no one POSTED on the internet, you just made a menu like one of thusand. And you say "I created this LOL" ? :bitchplease: create your own brain and next time you release something good try to instant post it.

Edit 4: Haters gonna hate Awesome face

Edit 5: I know is miss some kind of code, but if you add this code it make a middle screen text.
con_gameMsgWindow1Filter gamenotify Unknown cmd

Everyone should help, so we have to search for the solution Happy
Last edited by th3gersi ; 06-19-2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Added "Edit 5"

The following 5 users groaned at th3gersi for this awful post:

Alex-George-HnM, KadenxC28, MrBerrics, RevConcept, Savage_847
06-18-2013, 05:22 AM #20
superme40
Little One
dude dont release to these jacks they've all been raped
06-18-2013, 04:26 PM #21
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by th3gersi View Post
"Oh you stop it :3"
I'm not going quote anymore to you because you are just jealous or just angry. It's 03.36 a.m here and I have to wake-up in a few hours. So bye Winky Winky
It's up to you been mature and be fair play, you show us the video then i found way to make it too, why i wouldn't post it? Because you released a video? Please Smile

Im not trying to start shit, but you are missing other needed code. What you posted is not all correct and only a part of what needed is there.
06-18-2013, 04:36 PM #22
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
think before post? you made this to show how to make waw menu stealth when this is NO WHERE NEAR of making your menu stealth. :fa:

Don't be stupid, you didn't create shit because all the codes are in the game but you know that all you did was use those codes. How can you say that you made it? so yeah get your shitty ass menu and put it up your ass. Don't post shit on NGU if you are not going to release, is on the rules and one more thing, do you even know another word than "i see u mad". Stop bitch about a gay ass CFG menu

The following user thanked Sabotage for this useful post:

th3gersi
06-18-2013, 10:05 PM #23
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Alt
Don't be stupid, you didn't create shit because all the codes are in the game but you know that all you did was use those codes. How can you say that you made it? so yeah get your shitty ass menu and put it up your ass. Don't post shit on NGU if you are not going to release, is on the rules and one more thing, do you even know another word than "i see u mad". Stop bitch about a gay ass CFG menu

ok we'll i found it i don't care what you call it, don't be talking shit if you don't know what the fuck is going on, its not a shitty menu i think is the best one on waw and the reason i made it is cause in cfg theirs no stealth menu so yea shut the fuck up
06-18-2013, 10:59 PM #24
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
ok we'll i found it i don't care what you call it, don't be talking shit if you don't know what the fuck is going on, its not a shitty menu i think is the best one on waw and the reason i made it is cause in cfg theirs no stealth menu so yea shut the fuck up

Bro let me tell you again, a shitty CFG menu is a shitty menu. Only because you found it, that doesn't mean that you found it first because this is a old game :P and make a stealth menu isn't that hard

The following user thanked Sabotage for this useful post:

th3gersi
06-19-2013, 02:11 AM #25
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Alt
Bro let me tell you again, a shitty CFG menu is a shitty menu. Only because you found it, that doesn't mean that you found it first because this is a old game :P and make a stealth menu isn't that hard

ohh really? how come theirs no stealth menu on waw then? tell mw why
06-19-2013, 02:23 PM #26
th3gersi
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Alt

I love how Savage is raging out, he sad he doesn't care anymore, but he still there raging.
But I'm going to ask you, why he is there if he sad the code wasn't working? Alt_ you are totally right Winky Winky
06-19-2013, 03:24 PM #27
KadenxC28
Little One
Originally posted by th3gersi View Post
I love how Savage is raging out, he sad he doesn't care anymore, but he still there raging.
But I'm going to ask you, why he is there if he sad the code wasn't working? Alt_ you are totally right Winky Winky

How is he raging? He doesn't even seem mad :troll: I love how you are completely avoiding the fact that you know nothing about cfg and are still claiming that you can make a stealth menu... :fag:
06-19-2013, 03:50 PM #28
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
ohh really? how come theirs no stealth menu on waw then? tell mw why

Because everyone is sick of USB modding

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by KadenxC28 View Post
How is he raging? He doesn't even seem mad :troll: I love how you are completely avoiding the fact that you know nothing about cfg and are still claiming that you can make a stealth menu... :fag:

Who wants to know about USB modding only you and a couple more fags :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo