say ^1Option 1

Result= Username: Option1

Here is Stealth
+Option1
Result
Unknow command: +Option1

Enjoy : )

P.S: On notepad++ press CTRL+F find all "say " and replace with "+"

Edit: Feel free to add this trick/code to your cfg without credits, I never made codes so why would I take credits? Winky Winky

Edit 2: I forget if your menu have spaces like "+^1This is my menu" you have to change them to "+^1This_is_my_menu" Smile
Edit 3:
Originally posted by 847 View Post
LOL i created that xD You must login or register to view this content.

You didn't created any kind of type of crap, the code was basically already created sience 2007 and no one POSTED on the internet, you just made a menu like one of thusand. And you say "I created this LOL" ? :bitchplease: create your own brain and next time you release something good try to instant post it.

Edit 4: Haters gonna hate Awesome face

Edit 5: I know is miss some kind of code, but if you add this code it make a middle screen text.
con_gameMsgWindow1Filter gamenotify Unknown cmd

Everyone should help, so we have to search for the solution Happy
Last edited by th3gersi ; 06-19-2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Added "Edit 5"

The following 5 users groaned at th3gersi for this awful post:

Alex-George-HnM, KadenxC28, MrBerrics, RevConcept, Savage_847
06-16-2013, 12:28 AM #2
dose this really work?
06-16-2013, 12:32 AM #3
th3gersi
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xASxcjbeast View Post
dose this really work?

Yes, you have to enable minicon or con_gamemsgwindow0, I was testing zombies 5 minutes ago, and it works.
Going to test it on my multiplayer.
06-16-2013, 12:36 AM #4
tell me the results okay?

and adding the con_gamesgwindow0 would i make the code this set con_gamemsgwindow0 "1"

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

wouldnt you need to add set con_gameMsgWindow1Filter "gamenotify" that too?

The following user thanked xASxcjbeast for this useful post:

th3gersi
06-16-2013, 12:40 AM #5
th3gersi
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xASxcjbeast View Post
tell me the results okay?

and adding the con_gamesgwindow0 would i make the code this set con_gamemsgwindow0 "1"

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

wouldnt you need to add set con_gameMsgWindow1Filter "gamenotify" that too?

con_gameMsgWindow1Filter "gamenotify <-- Thats the right code! I was searching it XD
06-16-2013, 12:57 AM #6
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by th3gersi View Post
Here is a normal menu
say ^1Option 1

Result= Username: Option1

Here is Stealth
+Option1
Result
Unknow command: +Option1

Enjoy : )

P.S: On notepad++ press CTRL+F find all "say " and replace with "+"

Edit: Feel free to add this trick/code to your cfg without credits, I never made codes so why would I take credits? Winky Winky

Edit 2: I forget if your menu have spaces like "+^1This is my menu" you have to change them to "+^1This_is_my_menu" Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Savage_847 for this useful post:

Fredo Santana, KadenxC28
06-16-2013, 01:05 AM #7
th3gersi
Do a barrel roll!

You didn't created any kind of type of crap, the code was basically already created sience 2007 and no one POSTED on the internet, you just made a menu like one of thusand. And you say "I created this LOL" ? :bitchplease: create your own brain and next time you release something good try to instant post it.

Edit: Be creative and mature, I don't ask "Sub me, like fav, i suck cock and i get money on youtube"
Last edited by th3gersi ; 06-16-2013 at 01:08 AM.
06-16-2013, 01:12 AM #8
Savage_847
Vault dweller

Edit: Be creative and mature, I don't ask "Sub me, like fav, i suck cock and i get money on youtube"

Lul i see you mad, i actually made a stealth menu unlike you, con_gameMsgWindow1Filter "gamenotify" does not make it stealth you fucking dumb ass :stupidhoe: you copied everything from me and "+^1This does not make it have spaces" :fuckingleechingfag:

The following user thanked Savage_847 for this useful post:

Fredo Santana
06-16-2013, 01:18 AM #9
th3gersi
Do a barrel roll!
Lul i see you mad, i actually made a stealth menu unlike you, con_gameMsgWindow1Filter "gamenotify" does not make it stealth you fucking dumb ass :stupidhoe: you copied everything from me and "+^1This does not make it have spaces" :fuckingleechingfag:

1) You just put a video and no download, how could i copy you?
2) You find a code that i find it too, soo where is the deal? You where going to release it like 1 week? I just posted how to make it. the rest i don't care Winky Winky
3) You don't need to insult so easy, think before post ! Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to th3gersi for this useful post:

Fredo Santana, IDontModLobbies
06-16-2013, 01:23 AM #10
Savage_847
Vault dweller
1) You just put a video and no download, how could i copy you?
2) You find a code that i find it too, soo where is the deal? You where going to release it like 1 week? I just posted how to make it. the rest i don't care Winky Winky
3) You don't need to insult so easy, think before post ! Happy

think before post? you made this to show how to make waw menu stealth when this is NO WHERE NEAR of making your menu stealth. :fa:

The following user thanked Savage_847 for this useful post:

Fredo Santana

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo