10-01-2013, 01:48 AM #1
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
xEliteModdingx Presents

Final Statement

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming soon to NGU - xEliteModdingx Final Statement Patch - The cod5 Section is pretty much dead and has been for a while now, the only patch i'm looking forward to is Forflah123 v3 - We decided to work more on the menu base itself - This base is like nothing seen before on WAW - Keep updated by checking this post frequently

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information:

There is no specific date for the release of this patch yet as we have only just started creating it. We are going to work our hardest to create the menu to the highest quality we can.

If you haven't already used our xElitePatchx - You can get it You must login or register to view this content.:

xEliteModdingx Don't really work on 'mods' as such, we concentrate more on the menu effects and making it slick and working to a good standard. We like to think of new and original ideas for the style of our menu's. Since the release of xElitePatchx we have seen a lot of people using our menu effects in there patch so if possible please leave credit.

As time goes by you see that the 'World At War' Patch section becomes more dead by the day. This is why we decided to come back for one last go. I Have always been a fan of Forflah123's work and he has helped us a lot in the past. If you want to use his patch you can get it You must login or register to view this content.

Latest Update:

Up to now we have had so many ideas! Its hard to pick the best ones. We have tested so many menu styles over the past month or so and we have finally found the one we will use.

Here is a video of our xElitePatchx:

Who are xEliteModdingx:

We were basic coders. We had no clue how to code anything. Without the help of other NGU members we wouldn't know what to do. This is such a good community everyone is so helpful. So we thought we would make a patch. And we did. And it was more successful than we ever thought it would be! when we typed in 'xEliteModdingx' on youtube, so many people have videos of them using our patch! Its such a great feeling. I Would like to say thank you to the following people for either helping out with coding in the past or contributing towards our patch.

M40A3Fusionz - Being so supportive
Karoolus - Obvious Reasons
EddieMeduza - For Codes
ForFlar123- For Being such a legend and helping a lot
Cod5Man - For speaking at 100 Miles an hour
c0de_sniipezZ - Just being sick
nay - For Codes
Harry - For helping to code xElitePatchx
zWASTED_FREEDOMz - For Recording
Xx-Devil_MoDz-xX - Helped a lot!
xRaw -For helping a lot

The BETA Version of this patch is being tested soon for bugs and errors. As soon as it has been checked properly we will release screenshots of some of the menu. We wouldn't want to spoil it Winky Winky - Remember to keep updated on this post as the Patch will be released before you know it!:vince:

xEliteModdingx's Recommended Patches To Use:

xRaWs v6: You must login or register to view this content.
ForFlah123 Private Patch: You must login or register to view this content.
nay1995's Purple Beam Patch: You must login or register to view this content.
Purple Kush v.4 Beta Online/Offline: You must login or register to view this content.

Teasers And Screenshots:
Teaser One
Do you remember xElitePatchx? Winky Winky

Weekly Written Update:
Next Week...

Updates And Bug Fixes:
Coming on patch release...

If You want us to edit this patch for you on completion with your name etc, be sure to leave a comment below and ill PM you as soon as i get the chance!
Editing service only available on release

If you want any features adding to our menu or you have a cool idea, Leave a comment below and it might get put into the patch with credit to you!

Thank you for reading this post, be sure to check back soon.

Also if you find any errors or bugs in either our patches or our posts please make sure you tell us so we can sort it out as soon as possible. Thank you.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE PATCH AT THE TOP!

Last Edited: Major Update - 04/10/2013 - 00:33am
Last edited by x Elite MoDz x ; 10-07-2013 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Update 1

The following 5 users say thank you to x Elite MoDz x for this useful post:

baluba777, codybenti, forflah123, sirsmokealotENG, X-Elite-Clan-X
12-07-2014, 09:20 PM #11
Hey could you guys this a patch for me I just got a Jailbrake Thanks in advance
12-26-2014, 01:21 PM #12
Baby Cakes
NextGenUpdate Elite
this is old lol 2013
01-05-2015, 11:45 PM #13
hey i have a really cool idea for a menu but i ned help codeing im new its for w@w. msg me back if ull help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo