01-25-2014, 12:41 PM #1
Gummy101
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys xAtoMiC_MoDDeRx here bringing you a preview of my first ever mod menu. Its called The Unknown Prodigy V1!

Sexy Video Here vvvv

I would like to say thanks to a few people!

Forflah123 for some codes
imJoeYxo for helping and being good friend
xYARDSALEx for the menu base
and
KILLHITMAN40 FOR ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!!!

Make sure you sub us all and YES i will release the patch when it is fully finished! xAtoMiC_MoDDeRx out!

The following 8 users say thank you to Gummy101 for this useful post:

Canuck_Modz, codybenti, forflah123, Jacob-And-Britt, jake0213, John, superme40, whothedaddy1990

The following 2 users groaned at Gummy101 for this awful post:

HosterModz_, SSgtHarrell
02-09-2014, 07:16 AM #65
Originally posted by Modz View Post
I know that the NGU community doesn't like people asking for likes, subs, or some kind of payment just to release a patch.
I tried your discarded V2 and it's really good but there are some scripts in there you didn't make and I bet it's in your V3.
I think it's disrespectful to the original creators that your trying to profit in some way off there work that they gave out for free.
If nobody released there work I bet there wouldn't be discarded v1, 2 or 3.
I'm not hating and you can do what you like it's just that many people including myself will not sub for a patch release.

Thanks for the feedback, but i'm gonna get off of this guys topic now. I'm sure he's getting tired of all these comments lol
02-09-2014, 08:40 AM #66
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Modz View Post
I know that the NGU community doesn't like people asking for likes, subs, or some kind of payment just to release a patch.
I tried your discarded V2 and it's really good but there are some scripts in there you didn't make and I bet it's in your V3.
I think it's disrespectful to the original creators that your trying to profit in some way off there work that they gave out for free.
If nobody released there work I bet there wouldn't be discarded v1, 2 or 3.
I'm not hating and you can do what you like it's just that many people including myself will not sub for a patch release.

That's cute your trying to be smart :3
02-09-2014, 09:25 AM #67
Gummy101
Bounty hunter
Thank you to the guys who stuck up for me and also thank you for the publicity this has got! Its hardly Devils Playground V2 although i may throw that patch in there for you guys! But its my V1 and all of you guys on NGU have supported me. Even HosterModz at times! Comment all you want guys! FEEDBACK=IMPROVEMENT

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo