07-09-2014, 04:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! I'm super excited about releasing this Jetpack script for CFG! I though this was really cool and fun to use, so I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did! Basically, it's just UFO mode....but cooler! Use R2 to ascend and L2 to descend, and O to destroy you jetpack. Please tell me if you find a bug in the script and I will update the code as well as this thread. If you use any of my scripts, please make sure to give me creditSmile

set rdmmop9 "+usereload;ufo;vstr JetButtons;g_speed 20;cg_chatheight 3;cg_chattime 25000;say ^2Press * ^2To Fly Up;say ^1Press * ^1To Fly Down;say ^3Press  ^3To Destroy Jetpack;-usereload"
set JetButtons "bind button_rshldr nothing;bind button_lshldr nothing;bind button_rtrig vstr JetR2;bind button_ltrig vstr JetL2;bind button_b vstr JetOff"
set JetOff "wait 20;snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait 5;kill;wait 5;ufo;reset g_speed;vstr JetNo"
set JetNo "bind button_rshldr +attack;bind button_lshldr +speed_throw;bind button_rtrig +frag;bind button_ltrig +smoke;bind button_b +stance"
set JetR2 "snd_playlocal weap_bazooka_loop;+attack"
set JetL2 "snd_playlocal mp_bomb_defuse;+speed_throw"
11-25-2014, 02:33 PM #2
FormerlyChase
Do a barrel roll!
wow this was awesome i enjoyed flying around thanks for the post.
11-30-2014, 01:17 AM #3
Chris
Former Staff
Thread moved to World at War Mods, Patches and Tutorials section.
02-21-2015, 06:01 PM #4
// Host Only Unlimited Ammo {MP} (SEMI-AUTOS' ONLY) Made By - (PSN) KushHappy

set shumod5 "cg_chatHeight 2;say ^4Press * To Exit;say ^2Host Unlimited Ammo 2 ^1[ ^5ON ^1];give health;wait 10;vstr
AmmoOn1;bind button_y weapnext;bind button_ltrig vstr AmmoOff2"
set AmmoOn1 "bind button_rshldr vstr AmmoOn2"
set AmmoOn2 "+attack;wait 2;-attack;give ammo;vstr AmmoOn1;vstr AmmoB2;vstr AmmoY2"
set AmmmoB2 "bind button_ltrig vstr AmmoOff2"
set AmmoY2 "bind button_y weapnext"
set AmmoOff2 "bind button_rshldr +attack;bind button_ltrig +smoke;cg_chatHeight 1;say ^2Host Unlimited Ammo 2 ^5[ ^1OFF^5]"
03-01-2015, 02:23 PM #5
You must login or register to view this content.Can't we just go back to this?

Instead of CFG?
03-16-2015, 04:32 AM #6
Originally posted by UniqueModdingx View Post
You must login or register to view this content.Can't we just go back to this?

Instead of CFG?

You have no idea how much I'd love to! I'm just in the process of learning c++ right now but after I get it down....no one will ever see me using or making cfg again!
04-02-2015, 07:16 PM #7
Originally posted by AlecKeaneDUB View Post
You have no idea how much I'd love to! I'm just in the process of learning c++ right now but after I get it down....no one will ever see me using or making cfg again!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked UniqueModdingx for this useful post:

AlecKeaneDUB

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo