Post: [.CFG] IDontModLobbies Cyan Rain v.3 (Zombies/Host/Non-Host)
07-28-2014, 09:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
IDontModLobbies
Cyan Rain v.3

Credits to
xByNovaa
Silent Assassin
MrBlueMods
Hack 'n' Mods
iHaCk_NiCkE
Sk8rlewis
Alec KeaneDUB

Main Features:

• Host Menu
  • Non-Host Menu
  • CFG Switcher
  • New .CFG Scripts
  • Many Shaders

Controls:

Main Controls:
Select + Down = Menu Selector
Select + Up = Host Menu
Select = Right = Non-Host Menu

Quick Binds:
PRESS R2 ANSad Awesome
UP - NOCLIP
DOWN - GOD MODE
LEFT - ACTIONSLOT 3 (USE EQUIPMENT)
RIGHT - ACTIONSLOT 4 (USE EQUIPMENT)

PRESS L2 ANSad Awesome
UP - GIVE ARTILLERY
DOWN - GIVE DEFAULT WEAPON
LEFT - GIVE RADAR
RIGHT - GIVE DOGS

Screenshots:

Host Menu
You must login or register to view this content.

Non-Host Menu

.CFG Switcher

Bugs:

Biggest problem is if you switch to multiple .CFG Menus, it will crash and you will have to load up the gamesave again.

DOWNLOAD LINK

The following 3 users say thank you to IDontModLobbies for this useful post:

aboody898, Mr__Tenticals, xXx2o1o
08-18-2014, 02:29 PM #11
Help! i edited the save file to work on BLES00354 and it worked but its said "Data is corrupted" HELP
Last edited by aboody898 ; 08-24-2014 at 12:44 AM.
09-01-2014, 05:07 AM #12
TeneseeKidCoper
Pokemon Trainer
they need to make a section for all you gay cfg users i cant find any patch cuz of all the wanna be modders putting bind "god" dont mean you a coder/modder you a *** with a savedata no skill :P
09-01-2014, 05:08 AM #13
TeneseeKidCoper
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by aboody898 View Post
Help! i edited the save file to work on BLES00354 and it worked but its said "Data is corrupted" HELP

wow i wanna see you trying to find offests if you know what that is or making a gsc menu omg u would fail so hard
09-23-2014, 05:18 PM #14
toufil
Do a barrel roll!
thanks!
10-30-2014, 05:54 PM #15
Originally posted by TeneseeKidCoper View Post
they need to make a section for all you gay cfg users i cant find any patch cuz of all the wanna be modders putting bind "god" dont mean you a coder/modder you a *** with a savedata no skill :P

They should make a rule rhat applies to all you gay haters! This isn't a website just about GSC modding! Yeah sure, it's way more fun and about a billion times better that CFGs! But you know what? Me, IDontModLobbies, and probably most others, only make CFG menus and stuff for people who dont have the money to get their hands on a jailbroken ps3! And I only use CFGs when I'm testing my own....otherwise I use patches! I'm pretty sure IDML does the same! And it's easy as FUCK to find patches on here! Obviously you're just too stupid to realize it! Please show some damn respect and stop being such a prick!
11-11-2014, 08:38 PM #16
good job man!! Winky Winky works perfectly
11-12-2014, 05:46 AM #17
Im Not Boobdidas
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by AlecKeaneDUB View Post
They should make a rule rhat applies to all you gay haters! This isn't a website just about GSC modding! Yeah sure, it's way more fun and about a billion times better that CFGs! But you know what? Me, IDontModLobbies, and probably most others, only make CFG menus and stuff for people who dont have the money to get their hands on a jailbroken ps3! And I only use CFGs when I'm testing my own....otherwise I use patches! I'm pretty sure IDML does the same! And it's easy as FUCK to find patches on here! Obviously you're just too stupid to realize it! Please show some damn respect and stop being such a prick!

Honestly, if people are still making CFG things they're about 2 years late to modding lmfao
03-09-2015, 02:26 PM #18
Originally posted by AlecKeaneDUB View Post

This is also a site with no black and white values and everyone is entitled to an opinion... And TeneseeKidCoper's opinion is that cfg is shit. Now you show some respect and stop with your profanity.
03-16-2015, 04:10 AM #19
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
This is also a site with no black and white values and everyone is entitled to an opinion... And TeneseeKidCoper's opinion is that cfg is shit. Now you show some respect and stop with your profanity.

Oh shut up. Why the fuck would I show respect to some dick who's hating and insulting me?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo