12-30-2014, 10:09 PM #1
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry forgot about this..... Sal I fixed a few problems I created when I was editing some code but now everything should work perfectly enjoy. Enzo

I'm sorry I took so long to release and the video is an outdated version of the edit because my friend can't record a video because he's on vacation...

but anyways enjoy.

Also, using this you will not be able to host shi no numa and verruckt. Only works with the Der Reise and Nacht der untoten

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to the creators of this awesome mod menu.
Last edited by AndresKid ; 01-10-2015 at 10:40 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to AndresKid for this useful post:

Jordan, XeX EMO
03-23-2015, 11:10 AM #11
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
I got it to work on Pc so you may be able to do it but I think it uses the common.ff which I don't think can be ported that well but if you could decompile or copy the gsc files it may work

Ya it's possible to port but like you stated it's pretty much an edit of PnF2 so

Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
I just like it because its different lol and plus it has the ride spawnables like the ferris wheel, roller coaster, twister and the claw Happy Plus if MasterModz says yes, would you want to help me finish discarded v4 off?

I could possibly but those spawnables in the edit.
03-23-2015, 03:12 PM #12
Originally posted by AndresKid View Post
Ya it's possible to port but like you stated it's pretty much an edit of PnF2 so

I could possibly but those spawnables in the edit.

You should do it Happy Plus whats your skype add me so you can send it me when done Happy My skype is: hackett96 and my user is Boss ass Bitch.
Last edited by Coffee Bean ; 03-23-2015 at 11:48 PM.
04-28-2016, 05:36 PM #13
You should update the edit
02-17-2019, 03:36 AM #14
Yea ff compiler is bad for trying to convert menus. When editing a Patch.ff file, upon saving it will delete some strings which will give an index error upon launching the game(of which you have to wait for 12 minutes for it to go away). Even still, it deletes DLC strings making it impossible to use on der riese. this, of course, is assuming you ported a patch that can actually fit without a hunk error.
02-01-2020, 11:27 PM #15
Originally posted by AndresKid View Post
Sorry forgot about this..... Sal I fixed a few problems I created when I was editing some code but now everything should work perfectly enjoy. Enzo

I'm sorry I took so long to release and the video is an outdated version of the edit because my friend can't record a video because he's on vacation...

but anyways enjoy.

Also, using this you will not be able to host shi no numa and verruckt. Only works with the Der Reise and Nacht der untoten

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to the creators of this awesome mod menu.

Here Is An Updated Video of This Smile as of 01/02/2020

Last edited by ItzJonnyx ; 02-01-2020 at 11:27 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo