12-30-2014, 10:09 PM #1
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry forgot about this..... Sal I fixed a few problems I created when I was editing some code but now everything should work perfectly enjoy. Enzo

I'm sorry I took so long to release and the video is an outdated version of the edit because my friend can't record a video because he's on vacation...

but anyways enjoy.

Also, using this you will not be able to host shi no numa and verruckt. Only works with the Der Reise and Nacht der untoten

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to the creators of this awesome mod menu.
Last edited by AndresKid ; 01-10-2015 at 10:40 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to AndresKid for this useful post:

Jordan, XeX EMO
03-15-2015, 11:42 PM #2
How come you removed the console in administration menu? was it for stability reasons?
03-22-2015, 05:33 PM #3
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
How come you removed the console in administration menu? was it for stability reasons?

Well, it was glitching for me a-lot and entering text took along time so I didn't find it useful.

Plus I needed space.
03-22-2015, 06:06 PM #4
Originally posted by AndresKid View Post
Well, it was glitching for me a-lot and entering text took along time so I didn't find it useful.

Plus I needed space.

oh i see, do you think you will be able to do physics n flex v3? or programmer v2?
03-22-2015, 06:42 PM #5
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
oh i see, do you think you will be able to do physics n flex v3? or programmer v2?

Um I attempted to do physics n flex v3 but I needed more space and all the creators wouldn't respond to me on how to increase the size of a GSC file in the .ff so I eventually found a program that would do it for me but it would overwrite strings which were needed for the DLC to work and the overall game in general so I would constantly receive errors which would make the game unplayable online although I have ported it and managed to run it on ps3 it is very glitched where it is pointless to use online.

As for the programmer if you could link me to a video I would gladly Attempt to port it.
03-22-2015, 07:32 PM #6
Originally posted by AndresKid View Post
Um I attempted to do physics n flex v3 but I needed more space and all the creators wouldn't respond to me on how to increase the size of a GSC file in the .ff so I eventually found a program that would do it for me but it would overwrite strings which were needed for the DLC to work and the overall game in general so I would constantly receive errors which would make the game unplayable online although I have ported it and managed to run it on ps3 it is very glitched where it is pointless to use online.

As for the programmer if you could link me to a video I would gladly Attempt to port it.

Well i think the programmer would be the same as it is just PNFv3 on roids. But i guess you could remove alot of un-useful things to make space.

and the programmer v2

03-22-2015, 08:13 PM #7
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Well i think the programmer would be the same as it is just PNFv3 on roids. But i guess you could remove alot of un-useful things to make space.

and the programmer v2

I got it to work on Pc so you may be able to do it but I think it uses the common.ff which I don't think can be ported that well but if you could decompile or copy the gsc files it may work
03-22-2015, 08:28 PM #8
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
I got it to work on Pc so you may be able to do it but I think it uses the common.ff which I don't think can be ported that well but if you could decompile or copy the gsc files it may work

Yeah i have a strong feeling it wont work but its worth a try a suppose.
03-22-2015, 08:51 PM #9
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Yeah i have a strong feeling it wont work but its worth a try a suppose.

Yea it's not actually a good menu it's just a pnf edit tbh

The following user thanked Jordan for this useful post:

AndresKid
03-22-2015, 11:42 PM #10
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
Yea it's not actually a good menu it's just a pnf edit tbh

I just like it because its different lol and plus it has the ride spawnables like the ferris wheel, roller coaster, twister and the claw Happy Plus if MasterModz says yes, would you want to help me finish discarded v4 off?
Last edited by Coffee Bean ; 03-22-2015 at 11:44 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo