11-24-2015, 01:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Menu Was Created By Me and FlyLessLobbies. and a special thanks to CF4_Modder.

Proof:

Theres a new skybase u guys havent seen before on ps3 Thanks to Berry for his skybase code <3

Blus Backup: You must login or register to view this content.
01-28-2016, 02:11 PM #11
TBMRecoveries
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MrMoan View Post
Your stupid wtf does pc have to do with this just kys thanks fucking randoms

Wtf you were the one who started about my name You bitch whats does my name have to do with this Im Just a OFW supporter and If you wanna hate then hate.
01-28-2016, 03:25 PM #12
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
LMAO damn thats just pathetic how people with backups have these "Recoveries" that they can only do with old ass games on PS3...
01-28-2016, 03:28 PM #13
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Originally posted by TBMRecoveries View Post
Wtf you were the one who started about my name You bitch whats does my name have to do with this Im Just a OFW supporter and If you wanna hate then hate.

i will hate you trashy skid
01-28-2016, 03:33 PM #14
illusional
Climbing up the ladder

i dont understand why people with backups have to try to compete with these actual PS3 Modders an shit i mean come on Fake ass "Recoveries from like mw2 and under so damn patheitic just throw your shit out the window and u go with it please it'll be so much better without all the backup users trying to be all hotshit #ScaryOFW
01-28-2016, 03:47 PM #15
TBMRecoveries
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by illusionalDEX
i dont understand why people with backups have to try to compete with these actual PS3 Modders an shit i mean come on Fake ass "Recoveries from like mw2 and under so damn patheitic just throw your shit out the window and u go with it please it'll be so much better without all the backup users trying to be all hotshit #ScaryOFW

Im not tryring to compete against Cfw Users only I dont understand the hate to a OFW user.
01-28-2016, 03:49 PM #16
TBMRecoveries
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by illusionalDEX

And Im doing only PC recoveries and I did do gta v PS3 recoveries with (OFW)
01-28-2016, 04:08 PM #17
MrMoan
Big Daddy
And Im doing only PC recoveries and I did do gta v PS3 recoveries with (OFW)

.........PC recoveries Nigga anyone on pc can do it themselfs
01-28-2016, 04:15 PM #18
TBMRecoveries
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MrMoan View Post
.........PC recoveries Nigga anyone on pc can do it themselfs

Everyone can get a Cfw tho only not all the people want to put money or time in it, I have all the respect for Cfw Users but I dont have the time to Jailbreak or even play that much.
01-28-2016, 04:17 PM #19
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Everyone can get a Cfw tho only not all the people want to put money or time in it, I have all the respect for Cfw Users but I dont have the time to Jailbreak or even play that much.

But you have time to look for a backup install the backup and think your hotshit and also have the time to come back and wine to me damn

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo