05-29-2013, 02:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently i have started making a new menu for w@w any way, i try to select a submenu and it will not work at all so i tried using many different menu's then the different game save and that also did not fix it

Please help me as i don't know what else to do to fix this.

(This is on PS3 and sorry if it's in the wrong section)
05-29-2013, 02:36 PM #2
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Silent
Recently i have started making a new menu for w@w any way, i try to select a submenu and it will not work at all so i tried using many different menu's then the different game save and that also did not fix it

try to use this ex (this is what i use)

set Binds "bind dpad_up vstr U;bind dpad_down vstr D;bind button_x vstr X;bind button_b vstr B"

put "vstr Binds" where you menu starts ex

set OpenMenu "vstr Menu1;vstr Binds"

and instead of using bind to move up/down or exit/select an option use "set U" "set D" "set X" "set B" instead
05-29-2013, 02:38 PM #3
Originally posted by 847 View Post
try to use this ex (this is what i use)

set Binds "bind dpad_up vstr U;bind dpad_down vstr D;bind button_x vstr X;bind button_b vstr B"

put "vstr Binds" where you menu starts ex

set OpenMenu "vstr Menu1;vstr Binds"

and instead of using bind to move up/down or exit/select an option use "set U" "set D" "set X" "set B" instead

My Menu which im making does use that method and it doesn't fix the problem :(
05-29-2013, 02:39 PM #4
Savage_847
Vault dweller
My Menu which im making does use that method and it doesn't fix the problem :(

post a little menu from your menu so i can help and see whats wrong
05-29-2013, 02:55 PM #5
post a little menu from your menu so i can help and see whats wrong

You must login or register to view this content.

Heres 2 screenshots the menu opens fine it just can't select any options
05-29-2013, 03:03 PM #6
Savage_847
Vault dweller

Heres 2 screenshots the menu opens fine it just can't select any options

can you upload the pictures? i can see and if i zoom in its blurry and can you take a picture of the problem.
05-29-2013, 03:05 PM #7
can you upload the pictures? i can see and if i zoom in its blurry and can you take a picture of the problem.

I will send you the whole file which will make it easier

and you can't really take a picture of the problem (i can't select any menu options is the problem)
05-29-2013, 05:26 PM #8
zombiegangster
Pokemon Trainer
Recently i have started making a new menu for w@w any way, i try to select a submenu and it will not work at all so i tried using many different menu's then the different game save and that also did not fix it

If you said it you used many other menus and that didn't help either turn to the next problem that its your game not the menus try all the obvious erase all saves of waw and make a fresh one maybe even the config next maybe the patch and re-update your game if you haven't fix it yet maybe give some of these a try? Just trying to be helpful^^
05-29-2013, 05:38 PM #9
Originally posted by zombiegangster View Post
If you said it you used many other menus and that didn't help either turn to the next problem that its your game not the menus try all the obvious erase all saves of waw and make a fresh one maybe even the config next maybe the patch and re-update your game if you haven't fix it yet maybe give some of these a try? Just trying to be helpful^^

I will try a different gamesave which hopefully should fix it, i did delete the patch but that didn't solve it,
05-29-2013, 06:07 PM #10
zombiegangster
Pokemon Trainer
I will try a different gamesave which hopefully should fix it, i did delete the patch but that didn't solve it,

Update on how it goes.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo