03-02-2010, 08:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED AS OF JULY 4TH

( all programs needed willl be listed at the bottom )

1. Right first you want to get your current virtual pro's file from your HDD you can easily do this via modio by clicking on M in the top left corner and going to "Explore my device"

You must login or register to view this content.

2. Now once the new window has opened you want click on file and "Open/Close drive"

3. Now that your drive is open you want to go to partion 3 and click on content ( i will blank out profiles for security purposes :pedo: )

4.Find your profile that you want to have modified Virtual pro on then a big list of games should pop out like this.

5. Now you want to open up the fifa 10 folder then there should be a file saying settings .....

6. Right Click on one of these files and click extract and save to a safe place. After extracting you can delete.

7. Now close down the device explorer windows or minimize it and then drag your 100% virtual pro and your settings file that you extracted to modio and they should open.

8. Now that you have the two files open you want to get your profile and device id and copy them in the modded file.

9. Now you have copied your ID's onto the modded file you will need to hit Rehash/Resign.

10. Now you have succesfully rehashed/resigned you will want to get your new virtual pro onto your hardrive, follow steps 1-5 again.

11. Now your back at the fifa 10 folder you will need to right click and hit insert file.

12. Most importantly,Enjoy fifa !!

Virtual Pro File: You must login or register to view this content.

Modio: You must login or register to view this content.

=D
Last edited by Bibbster94 ; 07-18-2010 at 04:07 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Bibbster94 for this useful post:

Ir0nMan, lilsoccerdude, SwivelONthis
05-02-2010, 11:13 PM #20
i would love to do this, but as perviously asked, can your console get banned by doing this? or can ea ban you from their servers??

thanks!
05-03-2010, 12:57 AM #21
Originally posted by jayesh15 View Post
i would love to do this, but as perviously asked, can your console get banned by doing this? or can ea ban you from their servers??

thanks!

Don't believe you can, because there is really no way to prove that you have done it mate. If they were to ban there is little chance of it
05-03-2010, 09:12 AM #22
gwerge
Keeper
Horizon doesnt work for me on windows 7. any ideas??? it says something like it is not a valid win32 application or sumat
05-03-2010, 09:38 AM #23
Originally posted by gwerge View Post
Horizon doesnt work for me on windows 7. any ideas??? it says something like it is not a valid win32 application or sumat

Try and run under compatibility mode mate?
05-03-2010, 03:06 PM #24
DeCo49
Keeper
Yass, once I get my transfer cable back from my mate I will do this.
05-03-2010, 03:18 PM #25
Originally posted by DeCo49 View Post
Yass, once I get my transfer cable back from my mate I will do this.

Good stuff man! Gimee a shout if you get into any bother :y:
05-04-2010, 11:29 AM #26
i think its possible to do this by using a usb stick. i saw a youtube tutorial and after the latest dashboard update you can transfer save games to a usb stick and just edit the file on the stick and then transfer it back onto the hard drive.

i just searched "fifa pro 100%" and it showed the video. defo worth a check if you dont have a cable to connect ur hard drive to your pc...erm..like me! i will try it later today when i get home and report back.
06-29-2010, 07:32 PM #27
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by I
Hey Guys , i don't know if anyone here plays fifa 10 but anyway here goes..

1. Connect your Hard drive to your computer.

2. Open up your application you use to view your xbox Hardrive.

3. Open up Partition 3 > Content > Your Profiles Folder > Fifa 10 Folder.

4. Once in the Fifa 10 folder look for a file named something along the lines of Settings0 20100.....

5. Once you have located that file make a backup in case you mess up.

6. Open up Horizon and drag your virtual pro and the downloaded virtual pro in (Links @ bottom)

7. Once they are both open Get Your File and Get the Profile,Device and Console ID And copy and paste them into the downloaded file

8. Have The title Name as FIFA 10 and title ID as 454108BC.

9. Once you have Added all the details to the downloaded file Rehash & Resign.

10. Then Delete your virtual pro file off your xbox hard drive and replace it with your downloaded one then get on xbox and have a greatly rated Virtual Pro

Horizon: You must login or register to view this content.

Virtual Pro File: You must login or register to view this content.

Smile +Rep If it help

Do you know the USB way?
06-29-2010, 07:35 PM #28
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Do you know the USB way?

No , im guessing it's pretty much along the same lines ?

Or are you asking me if there is a USB way ??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo