04-04-2010, 01:04 AM #1
IIX R a W r IIX
AKA ZOMBIEHUNTER14
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You didn't believe it did you? Well, it is true, I got my MW2 Stimulus DLC for free.

How? I'm about to lay it out for you.

First you need - • A friend that trusts you.
• Your Xbox 360.
• Access to You must login or register to view this content.
• Time & Patience!

Okay, so first off have your friend send you his details through say.. MSN,AIM.

Next, recover his account onto your xbox 360, this can take some time depending on his GS etc..
Next, sign in as him on Xbox.com then go too You must login or register to view this content. and sign in as him.
make sure your signed into LIVE on your xbox with his account, follow the stepson the DRM tool and you will be dissconnected from LIVE

Sign back in, go too Download History under Account Management, and pick from whatever he downloaded, and download again to your hard drive.

I done this with my friend SPUDER1471 and me and him can now play the stimulus package together.

And off course, some bio and motto sabotage is always in good spirit.

If you need a video tutorial, comment and i will make 1

This can only work if your firend has paid for the DLC and you want it for free. Please hit thanks if you found this in any way helpful.

Please note, this thread is stickied for facts, this thread is not meant to look for account info or people who are willing to let others download their stuff. ONLY DO IT WITH PEOPLE YOU TRUST

enjoy dont forget to rep +

The following 2 users say thank you to IIX R a W r IIX for this useful post:

MsM94
04-04-2010, 02:32 AM #2
komplys
I am error
make 1 video please Smile
04-04-2010, 02:32 AM #3
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
Nice (extra characters)
04-05-2010, 07:43 AM #4
madden's Hoe
< ^ > < ^ >
nice i did it with my bro, well i just recovered his account when he went out lol
04-05-2010, 07:46 AM #5
Dopey
NGU :/
Won't work. It WILL let you download it, but once you play on your main account, it will say corrupt data. At least that's what it said about WaW.
04-05-2010, 11:39 AM #6
xinfectedsoulx
Daddy's home.
You copied all that from another site but changed the GT of who you did it with. Wow dude. The thing is, I'm not even a member on the other site but I know where you got this from by looking on Google. Lame. You even copied the sticked part and removed the name at the end.
Last edited by xinfectedsoulx ; 04-05-2010 at 11:45 AM.
04-05-2010, 11:43 AM #7
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
lmfao, i just noticed that too infected i was like o.O its not stuck
04-06-2010, 07:06 PM #8
IIX R a W r IIX
AKA ZOMBIEHUNTER14
it works for mw2 map pack thats the only 1 tryed it works on the main account of the xbox ur useing
04-21-2010, 08:38 PM #9
IIX R a W r IIX
AKA ZOMBIEHUNTER14
i copyed but edited =]
04-22-2010, 10:30 PM #10
might try it but all my friends are tight nobs lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo