04-28-2010, 12:00 PM #1
Fionn
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just a small code , This lets you move before the game starts.
No very useful but it's still an additive.

self freezeControlsWrapper( false );
04-29-2010, 07:10 PM #38
Fionn
Banned
Originally posted by titonx View Post
Little kids never learn man. Im enjoying this though this proves 1 of my points why i don't release my stuff ANYMORE. Looks like this site needs more people to contribute instead of all the leechers who come on here wanting something handed to them. I will be on Xbox in a hour Fionn.

If people like this come on and steal it. It's not worth the reputation from other users. I'll head on soon too.
04-29-2010, 07:16 PM #39
titonx
Banned
Originally posted by Fionn
If people like this come on and steal it. It's not worth the reputation from other users. I'll head on soon too.

Im just not making anymore threads saying Release in it unless it's a glitch vid or tut. I don't understand why people get upset when I don't wanna share my finds. Who are they to tell me I have to or should. What have these people contributed? My finds are my finds I own the right to do with em as i please. I would still be contributing if it wasn't for several people screwing me on this site. Not to mention the person who has been taking credit for my past releases and they know who they are. These kids can keep crying it won't do any good. I will keep selling my scripts to whomever is willing to pay nothing in life is free except for death.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo