07-06-2010, 08:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (THIS IS NOT MY VIDEO OR TUTORIAL) THANKS TO jberger93 on TTG!

1. Plug in a USB Flash Drive into your Xbox 360
2. Go to My Xbox
3. System Settings
4. Memory
5.Format your USB to the box style, by clicking on it and then it will ask you to format it
6. Sign out of your account
7. Create new Account
8. When it asks you on which memory device to save the account click the MU memory device
9. When finished creating account it will say you are eligible for a free

Video: (not mine, jberger93 on TTG)

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOY3G-ph2VM]YouTube - How to make more than 3 free 1 month xbox live accounts! (TTG)[/ame]

Feel free to add me on XBL too, my gamertag: ViZuuaL x
Hope this helps.
Last edited by Bite The Dust ; 11-23-2010 at 11:11 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Bite The Dust for this useful post:

.Nik, Cragith, RetroSpect, xXx Panda15 xXx
09-27-2010, 03:44 PM #74
.Joee
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Bite
(THIS IS NOT MY VIDEO OR TUTORIAL) THANKS TO jberger93 on TTG!

1. Plug in a USB Flash Drive into your Xbox 360
2. Go to My Xbox
3. System Settings
4. Memory
5.Format your USB to the box style, by clicking on it and then it will ask you to format it
6. Sign out of your account
7. Create new Account
8. When it asks you on which memory device to save the account click the MU memory device
9. When finished creating account it will say you are eligible for a free

Video: (not mine, jberger93 on TTG)

You must login or register to view this content.

Hope this helps.

I couldn't get this to work :( any help?
09-28-2010, 04:56 PM #75
elliot15
Save Point
nice tutorials i can now make more accounts
10-24-2010, 11:43 PM #76
oG GUNN3R
--------
Originally posted by KoG
ive tried with 4 standard USB sticks, 1 meets the xbox live requirements and the other 3 dont and none of them work when i try it...

Originally posted by Pur3
KoG, it doesn't work with the Xbox Memory sticks.
Just tried that man.

Originally posted by .Joee View Post
I couldn't get this to work :( any help?

Ok, everyone STOP SAYING THIS DOES NOT WORK. If it didn't work for you then you did it wrong, I have done this at least 8 times and it ALWAYS WORKS. Here's a better explanation on how to do it, in case you got confused.

YOU CANNOT, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO THIS WITH A FLASH DRIVE. YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS WITH A MEMORY STICK FOR THE XBOX 360.

Here's how I always do it: If you have a hard drive, take it off and only leave the memory stick inside. Create a new profile and click JOIN XBOX LIVE. Go through that process and make you an email for the new account at hotmail. Then, when it asks for your code or card for XBL go down to the option that says you don't have one, or something like that. And it will come up saying you are eligible for a free 1 month trial, you click yes and create your GT and DONE.

-Thank me if I helped!
Last edited by oG GUNN3R ; 10-24-2010 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Added quotes
10-25-2010, 12:38 AM #77
jds952
Do a barrel roll!
ya that is pretty cool free accounts for ever only bad things is you gotta restart every month :(
10-25-2010, 01:22 AM #78
ReeSeR
Gym leader
i need to try this out.
10-25-2010, 01:59 AM #79
Wow this is so retarded....why dont u just make a new account on the xbox with no flash drive....Join Xbox Live and get a free month DERRRR, jesus anyone that signed up should of got a free month...this works with a HDD in or out it dont matter...if you have space to make accounts then it works!

I mean Microsoft will give you a free month every time u make a new account and join Xbox Live.

So instead of doin all this unnecessary bull doodoo...just do what I said

The only downfall of this you have to start over on ranks achievements etc.
10-25-2010, 07:26 PM #80
EZeeH
Bounty hunter
Pretty Cool Smile
10-26-2010, 08:16 PM #81
Hx1
Do a barrel roll!
This doesn't work i have tried it a few times.
10-28-2010, 04:01 AM #82
Originally posted by xXNiSsAn
Wow this is so retarded....why dont u just make a new account on the xbox with no flash drive....Join Xbox Live and get a free month DERRRR, jesus anyone that signed up should of got a free month...this works with a HDD in or out it dont matter...if you have space to make accounts then it works!

I mean Microsoft will give you a free month every time u make a new account and join Xbox Live.

So instead of doin all this unnecessary bull doodoo...just do what I said

The only downfall of this you have to start over on ranks achievements etc.

it only works 3 times.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo