Post: Exploit: Unlimited Time In Blacklight Tango Down Trial + More!
07-10-2010, 01:34 PM #1
TehLynch
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Blacklight Tango Down
Its a new multiplayer arcade game, a bit like Killzone 2 but on xbox from my perspective. But anyway you play the trial within the 60Minute time limit and once that time limit has ended no more blacklight. I tried everything, deleted my account etc etc but i found a way in the end due to my slight addiction of me wanting to play the game..

Exploit

1.Turn On Your Xbox (Your xbox doesn't have to be off you can do this at dashboard when it has expired too), with no wireless adapter or ether-net cable connected.

2. Sign Out of your profile.

3. Load Up blacklight.

4. Press A to start and it should prompt you to log in, so log in still with no internet connection.

5. You go in the combat zone menu where you can select quick match or black ops do not select any of them.

6.Press the xbox guide button and connect to xbox live. Ta-Da your time limit has reset to 60 Minutes Enjoy!

Also if you enjoy this game, and want the highest level which is level 70 but cant be arsed to sweat it out for 2 days to get there like the No.1 on the leaderboard who still probably aint level 70, heres the thing for you.

[WS]fvGd81SGer8[/WS]
[WS]rQ2j4QdtkWA[/WS]
The level 70 mod was not found by me, the clan tag mod wasn't but its not hard to stumble across and the Unlimited time was found by me xD.
Last edited by TehLynch ; 07-10-2010 at 08:59 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to TehLynch for this useful post:

ミ●﹏☉ミ, AgentMini, Groovy
07-10-2010, 06:50 PM #2
Groovy
Team Xbox
I Actualy Like This Game Happy Unfortunatly Ive Already Purchased The Full Game So The Unlimited Time Isn't Much Use To Me, But The Level 70 Mod Ill Do When I Get Bored Of It And The Clan tag Mod Ill Do Later =D

07-16-2010, 05:34 PM #3
thanks i tried it but my profile got corrupted
07-16-2010, 06:16 PM #4
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by James161324 View Post
thanks i tried it but my profile got corrupted

If You Need Help I Will Do For You On Teamviewer Smile
07-16-2010, 11:07 PM #5
thanks tried again and it work.

Thanks
07-17-2010, 12:22 AM #6
TehLynch
You talkin to me?
Just a tip: dont ever delete hex in HxD always overwrite, that may have been why your profile got corrupted.
07-17-2010, 12:30 AM #7
Originally posted by ZuiReX View Post
Just a tip: dont ever delete hex in HxD always overwrite, that may have been why your profile got corrupted.

yea i think thats how i screwed up.
07-25-2010, 07:10 AM #8
XxS7YI2AHxX
Save Point
Nice, thank you, even if i have the full game...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo